Employee wellness program partners with UMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2013
RIDGELAND — The employee health program WellnessPlus has formed a partnership with the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC).
UMMC will develop and review medical and health-related information that will be available online to the employees of WellnessPlus client companies.
Bill Ray, WellnessPlus CEO, said, “UMMC physicians will serve as a medical advisory board to WellnessPlus, enhancing the content available on the WellnessPlus website and allowing us to deliver the best health information possible to the employees of our client companies across the U.S.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State