Employee wellness program partners with UMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2013
RIDGELAND — The employee health program WellnessPlus has formed a partnership with the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC).
UMMC will develop and review medical and health-related information that will be available online to the employees of WellnessPlus client companies.
Bill Ray, WellnessPlus CEO, said, “UMMC physicians will serve as a medical advisory board to WellnessPlus, enhancing the content available on the WellnessPlus website and allowing us to deliver the best health information possible to the employees of our client companies across the U.S.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker