Employee wellness program partners with UMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2013
RIDGELAND — The employee health program WellnessPlus has formed a partnership with the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC).
UMMC will develop and review medical and health-related information that will be available online to the employees of WellnessPlus client companies.
Bill Ray, WellnessPlus CEO, said, “UMMC physicians will serve as a medical advisory board to WellnessPlus, enhancing the content available on the WellnessPlus website and allowing us to deliver the best health information possible to the employees of our client companies across the U.S.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds