Employee wellness program partners with UMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2013
RIDGELAND — The employee health program WellnessPlus has formed a partnership with the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC).
UMMC will develop and review medical and health-related information that will be available online to the employees of WellnessPlus client companies.
Bill Ray, WellnessPlus CEO, said, “UMMC physicians will serve as a medical advisory board to WellnessPlus, enhancing the content available on the WellnessPlus website and allowing us to deliver the best health information possible to the employees of our client companies across the U.S.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren