Employee wellness program partners with UMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 8,2013
RIDGELAND — The employee health program WellnessPlus has formed a partnership with the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC).
UMMC will develop and review medical and health-related information that will be available online to the employees of WellnessPlus client companies.
Bill Ray, WellnessPlus CEO, said, “UMMC physicians will serve as a medical advisory board to WellnessPlus, enhancing the content available on the WellnessPlus website and allowing us to deliver the best health information possible to the employees of our client companies across the U.S.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal