Bank to cut ribbon on office featuring new innovations
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 10,2013
MADISON — Community Trust Bank will hold a grand opening this month of its Madison Banking Center on Main Street in Madison.
Larry Ratzlaff, Mississippi president, Community Trust Bank, said, “Our new building incorporates innovative features that allow our employees to provide a quality service experience to our customers, which is our number one priority at Community Trust Bank. We want every customer to feel like our only customer every time.”
The new banking center includes multiple full service drive-through lanes, and new dialogue towers in the lobby. Customers are greeted when they enter the banking center by a representative at the concierge station or by one of the bankers in the center. The customer is then escorted to one of the dialogue towers where they stand side by side with a personal banker who will assist with the financial transaction, offering a more individualized, one-on-one service experience.
A grand opening celebration will be held Jan. 22, at 4:30 p.m. with a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran