Bank to cut ribbon on office featuring new innovations
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 10,2013
MADISON — Community Trust Bank will hold a grand opening this month of its Madison Banking Center on Main Street in Madison.
Larry Ratzlaff, Mississippi president, Community Trust Bank, said, “Our new building incorporates innovative features that allow our employees to provide a quality service experience to our customers, which is our number one priority at Community Trust Bank. We want every customer to feel like our only customer every time.”
The new banking center includes multiple full service drive-through lanes, and new dialogue towers in the lobby. Customers are greeted when they enter the banking center by a representative at the concierge station or by one of the bankers in the center. The customer is then escorted to one of the dialogue towers where they stand side by side with a personal banker who will assist with the financial transaction, offering a more individualized, one-on-one service experience.
A grand opening celebration will be held Jan. 22, at 4:30 p.m. with a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal