Bank to cut ribbon on office featuring new innovations
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 10,2013
MADISON — Community Trust Bank will hold a grand opening this month of its Madison Banking Center on Main Street in Madison.
Larry Ratzlaff, Mississippi president, Community Trust Bank, said, “Our new building incorporates innovative features that allow our employees to provide a quality service experience to our customers, which is our number one priority at Community Trust Bank. We want every customer to feel like our only customer every time.”
The new banking center includes multiple full service drive-through lanes, and new dialogue towers in the lobby. Customers are greeted when they enter the banking center by a representative at the concierge station or by one of the bankers in the center. The customer is then escorted to one of the dialogue towers where they stand side by side with a personal banker who will assist with the financial transaction, offering a more individualized, one-on-one service experience.
A grand opening celebration will be held Jan. 22, at 4:30 p.m. with a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!