Bank to cut ribbon on office featuring new innovations
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 10,2013
MADISON — Community Trust Bank will hold a grand opening this month of its Madison Banking Center on Main Street in Madison.
Larry Ratzlaff, Mississippi president, Community Trust Bank, said, “Our new building incorporates innovative features that allow our employees to provide a quality service experience to our customers, which is our number one priority at Community Trust Bank. We want every customer to feel like our only customer every time.”
The new banking center includes multiple full service drive-through lanes, and new dialogue towers in the lobby. Customers are greeted when they enter the banking center by a representative at the concierge station or by one of the bankers in the center. The customer is then escorted to one of the dialogue towers where they stand side by side with a personal banker who will assist with the financial transaction, offering a more individualized, one-on-one service experience.
A grand opening celebration will be held Jan. 22, at 4:30 p.m. with a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well