Boat dealer makes magazine’s top 100 ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 10,2013
BAY ST. LOUIS — Breath’s Boats & Motors has made Boating Industry magazine’s eighth-annual Top 100 Dealers program, which recognizes the best-of-the-best from the thousands of marine dealers in North America.
“Our editorial staff was extremely impressed with the dealership’s knowledge of its local market,” said Jonathan Sweet, Boating Industry magazine’s editor-in-chief. “For example, Breath’s added five brands in 2011 to better appeal to local residents with unquestionable success.”
The magazine’s editorial staff examined hundreds of online applications, which asked both qualitative and quantitative questions that touched on all aspects of a marine dealership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Boat dealer makes magazine’s top 100 ranking”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain