Boat dealer makes magazine’s top 100 ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 10,2013
BAY ST. LOUIS — Breath’s Boats & Motors has made Boating Industry magazine’s eighth-annual Top 100 Dealers program, which recognizes the best-of-the-best from the thousands of marine dealers in North America.
“Our editorial staff was extremely impressed with the dealership’s knowledge of its local market,” said Jonathan Sweet, Boating Industry magazine’s editor-in-chief. “For example, Breath’s added five brands in 2011 to better appeal to local residents with unquestionable success.”
The magazine’s editorial staff examined hundreds of online applications, which asked both qualitative and quantitative questions that touched on all aspects of a marine dealership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Boat dealer makes magazine’s top 100 ranking”
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts