Boat dealer makes magazine’s top 100 ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 10,2013
BAY ST. LOUIS — Breath’s Boats & Motors has made Boating Industry magazine’s eighth-annual Top 100 Dealers program, which recognizes the best-of-the-best from the thousands of marine dealers in North America.
“Our editorial staff was extremely impressed with the dealership’s knowledge of its local market,” said Jonathan Sweet, Boating Industry magazine’s editor-in-chief. “For example, Breath’s added five brands in 2011 to better appeal to local residents with unquestionable success.”
The magazine’s editorial staff examined hundreds of online applications, which asked both qualitative and quantitative questions that touched on all aspects of a marine dealership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Boat dealer makes magazine’s top 100 ranking”
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'