Boat dealer makes magazine’s top 100 ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 10,2013
BAY ST. LOUIS — Breath’s Boats & Motors has made Boating Industry magazine’s eighth-annual Top 100 Dealers program, which recognizes the best-of-the-best from the thousands of marine dealers in North America.
“Our editorial staff was extremely impressed with the dealership’s knowledge of its local market,” said Jonathan Sweet, Boating Industry magazine’s editor-in-chief. “For example, Breath’s added five brands in 2011 to better appeal to local residents with unquestionable success.”
The magazine’s editorial staff examined hundreds of online applications, which asked both qualitative and quantitative questions that touched on all aspects of a marine dealership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Boat dealer makes magazine’s top 100 ranking”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs