Craft beer festival set for March
Published: January 14,2013
TUPELO — This city will host a craft beer festival with samples of at least 60 different beers.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports the March 2 festival in comes about a year after the state enacted a law increasing the legal limit of alcohol by weight in beer. The law opened the state for more imported and domestic craft beers.
Matt Leff of Nashville-based Rhizome Productions says he is working with local distributors, retailers, restaurants and breweries to have them represented at the event.
Tickets are $35 online or $40 at the gate. Only adults at least 21 years old will be allowed to buy the 1,000 available tickets.
The ticket price includes a glass brandy snifter for tasting samples of 60 to 80 beers from at least 25 breweries.
— Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life