Craft beer festival set for March
Published: January 14,2013
TUPELO — This city will host a craft beer festival with samples of at least 60 different beers.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports the March 2 festival in comes about a year after the state enacted a law increasing the legal limit of alcohol by weight in beer. The law opened the state for more imported and domestic craft beers.
Matt Leff of Nashville-based Rhizome Productions says he is working with local distributors, retailers, restaurants and breweries to have them represented at the event.
Tickets are $35 online or $40 at the gate. Only adults at least 21 years old will be allowed to buy the 1,000 available tickets.
The ticket price includes a glass brandy snifter for tasting samples of 60 to 80 beers from at least 25 breweries.
— Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option