District chooses Foxworth
The Corps’ Vicksburg District recently selected Dana Foxworth as a civil engineer to begin working in the hydraulics branch of the Mapping, Modeling, and Consequences Production Center. She has worked as a co-op student at the Corps’ Greenwood Area Office since 2010 in the construction branch.
Foxworth graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. Additionally, she has taken and passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam, the first of two examinations that engineers must pass in order to be licensed as a professional engineer in the United States.
She is the daughter of Janet and Jeffrey Foxworth of Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete