District chooses Foxworth
The Corps’ Vicksburg District recently selected Dana Foxworth as a civil engineer to begin working in the hydraulics branch of the Mapping, Modeling, and Consequences Production Center. She has worked as a co-op student at the Corps’ Greenwood Area Office since 2010 in the construction branch.
Foxworth graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. Additionally, she has taken and passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam, the first of two examinations that engineers must pass in order to be licensed as a professional engineer in the United States.
She is the daughter of Janet and Jeffrey Foxworth of Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training