District chooses Foxworth
The Corps’ Vicksburg District recently selected Dana Foxworth as a civil engineer to begin working in the hydraulics branch of the Mapping, Modeling, and Consequences Production Center. She has worked as a co-op student at the Corps’ Greenwood Area Office since 2010 in the construction branch.
Foxworth graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. Additionally, she has taken and passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam, the first of two examinations that engineers must pass in order to be licensed as a professional engineer in the United States.
She is the daughter of Janet and Jeffrey Foxworth of Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions