District chooses Foxworth
The Corps’ Vicksburg District recently selected Dana Foxworth as a civil engineer to begin working in the hydraulics branch of the Mapping, Modeling, and Consequences Production Center. She has worked as a co-op student at the Corps’ Greenwood Area Office since 2010 in the construction branch.
Foxworth graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. Additionally, she has taken and passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam, the first of two examinations that engineers must pass in order to be licensed as a professional engineer in the United States.
She is the daughter of Janet and Jeffrey Foxworth of Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015