District chooses Foxworth
The Corps’ Vicksburg District recently selected Dana Foxworth as a civil engineer to begin working in the hydraulics branch of the Mapping, Modeling, and Consequences Production Center. She has worked as a co-op student at the Corps’ Greenwood Area Office since 2010 in the construction branch.
Foxworth graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. Additionally, she has taken and passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam, the first of two examinations that engineers must pass in order to be licensed as a professional engineer in the United States.
She is the daughter of Janet and Jeffrey Foxworth of Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing