Eisbrenner joins credit union
Hilary A. Eisbrenner, CPA, has joined Keesler Federal Credit Union as senior vice president and CFO. Eisbrenner holds a master’s in finance as well as a post-graduate certificate in management information systems.
She has been in the credit union industry for 22 years. She also has extensive experience in the areas of information technology, ALM, budgeting, accounting/finance and investing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement