Eisbrenner joins credit union
Hilary A. Eisbrenner, CPA, has joined Keesler Federal Credit Union as senior vice president and CFO. Eisbrenner holds a master’s in finance as well as a post-graduate certificate in management information systems.
She has been in the credit union industry for 22 years. She also has extensive experience in the areas of information technology, ALM, budgeting, accounting/finance and investing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center