Eisbrenner joins credit union
Hilary A. Eisbrenner, CPA, has joined Keesler Federal Credit Union as senior vice president and CFO. Eisbrenner holds a master’s in finance as well as a post-graduate certificate in management information systems.
She has been in the credit union industry for 22 years. She also has extensive experience in the areas of information technology, ALM, budgeting, accounting/finance and investing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable