Eisbrenner joins credit union
Hilary A. Eisbrenner, CPA, has joined Keesler Federal Credit Union as senior vice president and CFO. Eisbrenner holds a master’s in finance as well as a post-graduate certificate in management information systems.
She has been in the credit union industry for 22 years. She also has extensive experience in the areas of information technology, ALM, budgeting, accounting/finance and investing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO