ERDC staffers named Leaders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
The Council of Engineering Deans of Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Lockheed Martin Corporation and US Black Engineer and Information Technology magazine have selected Dr. Elaine Hulitt and Wayne Hodo as Modern-Day Technology Leaders for 2012. Employed at the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center in Vicksburg, Hodo is a research civil engineer and Hulitt is a computer scientist.
The pair will be recognized for their achievements at a luncheon during the 2013 Black Engineer of the Year Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics conference, scheduled for Feb. 7-9 in Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force