ERDC staffers named Leaders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
The Council of Engineering Deans of Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Lockheed Martin Corporation and US Black Engineer and Information Technology magazine have selected Dr. Elaine Hulitt and Wayne Hodo as Modern-Day Technology Leaders for 2012. Employed at the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center in Vicksburg, Hodo is a research civil engineer and Hulitt is a computer scientist.
The pair will be recognized for their achievements at a luncheon during the 2013 Black Engineer of the Year Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics conference, scheduled for Feb. 7-9 in Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money