ERDC staffers named Leaders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
The Council of Engineering Deans of Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Lockheed Martin Corporation and US Black Engineer and Information Technology magazine have selected Dr. Elaine Hulitt and Wayne Hodo as Modern-Day Technology Leaders for 2012. Employed at the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center in Vicksburg, Hodo is a research civil engineer and Hulitt is a computer scientist.
The pair will be recognized for their achievements at a luncheon during the 2013 Black Engineer of the Year Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics conference, scheduled for Feb. 7-9 in Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager