ERDC staffers named Leaders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
The Council of Engineering Deans of Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Lockheed Martin Corporation and US Black Engineer and Information Technology magazine have selected Dr. Elaine Hulitt and Wayne Hodo as Modern-Day Technology Leaders for 2012. Employed at the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center in Vicksburg, Hodo is a research civil engineer and Hulitt is a computer scientist.
The pair will be recognized for their achievements at a luncheon during the 2013 Black Engineer of the Year Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics conference, scheduled for Feb. 7-9 in Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast