ERDC staffers named Leaders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
The Council of Engineering Deans of Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Lockheed Martin Corporation and US Black Engineer and Information Technology magazine have selected Dr. Elaine Hulitt and Wayne Hodo as Modern-Day Technology Leaders for 2012. Employed at the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center in Vicksburg, Hodo is a research civil engineer and Hulitt is a computer scientist.
The pair will be recognized for their achievements at a luncheon during the 2013 Black Engineer of the Year Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics conference, scheduled for Feb. 7-9 in Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge