Hartlein earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
John Hartlein of Jackson was recently recognized by the Home Builders Association of Mississippi as the winner of a Best in Mississippi Award for a home he built in Starkville. The Chaney Paschal Residence in the Maison de Ville Garden Homes community was selected as the “Best Single Family New Construction Spec Home Less than 1,800 Square Feet.”
A native of Indianola, Hartlein is a 1973 Mississippi State University graduate with a bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county