Hartlein earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
John Hartlein of Jackson was recently recognized by the Home Builders Association of Mississippi as the winner of a Best in Mississippi Award for a home he built in Starkville. The Chaney Paschal Residence in the Maison de Ville Garden Homes community was selected as the “Best Single Family New Construction Spec Home Less than 1,800 Square Feet.”
A native of Indianola, Hartlein is a 1973 Mississippi State University graduate with a bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up