Hartlein earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
John Hartlein of Jackson was recently recognized by the Home Builders Association of Mississippi as the winner of a Best in Mississippi Award for a home he built in Starkville. The Chaney Paschal Residence in the Maison de Ville Garden Homes community was selected as the “Best Single Family New Construction Spec Home Less than 1,800 Square Feet.”
A native of Indianola, Hartlein is a 1973 Mississippi State University graduate with a bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports