Hartlein earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
John Hartlein of Jackson was recently recognized by the Home Builders Association of Mississippi as the winner of a Best in Mississippi Award for a home he built in Starkville. The Chaney Paschal Residence in the Maison de Ville Garden Homes community was selected as the “Best Single Family New Construction Spec Home Less than 1,800 Square Feet.”
A native of Indianola, Hartlein is a 1973 Mississippi State University graduate with a bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete