Ideal chooses Beaugez
Ideal Software Systems Inc. of Meridian has added Jim Beaugez, APR, to its growing staff as the marketing and communications manager for its family entertainment and financial software divisions. Beaugez previously held various positions over 10 years at Peavey Electronics Corporation, including public relations manager and communications manager, during which time he handled media relations, corporate and marketing communications, media buying, copywriting and more. He has also served as communications director at the Mississippi State Personnel Board, editorial assistant at the American Bus Association and contract writer for fiction and freelance non-fiction projects.
Beaugez currently serves as vice president of accreditation for the Public Relations Association of Mississippi, and has earned that organization’s PRism Award as well as the Lantern Award from the Southern Public Relations Federation. He earned a bachelor’s degree in English from Mississippi State University and holds the APR (Accredited in Public Relations) certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen