Ideal chooses Beaugez
Ideal Software Systems Inc. of Meridian has added Jim Beaugez, APR, to its growing staff as the marketing and communications manager for its family entertainment and financial software divisions. Beaugez previously held various positions over 10 years at Peavey Electronics Corporation, including public relations manager and communications manager, during which time he handled media relations, corporate and marketing communications, media buying, copywriting and more. He has also served as communications director at the Mississippi State Personnel Board, editorial assistant at the American Bus Association and contract writer for fiction and freelance non-fiction projects.
Beaugez currently serves as vice president of accreditation for the Public Relations Association of Mississippi, and has earned that organization’s PRism Award as well as the Lantern Award from the Southern Public Relations Federation. He earned a bachelor’s degree in English from Mississippi State University and holds the APR (Accredited in Public Relations) certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development