Ideal chooses Beaugez
Ideal Software Systems Inc. of Meridian has added Jim Beaugez, APR, to its growing staff as the marketing and communications manager for its family entertainment and financial software divisions. Beaugez previously held various positions over 10 years at Peavey Electronics Corporation, including public relations manager and communications manager, during which time he handled media relations, corporate and marketing communications, media buying, copywriting and more. He has also served as communications director at the Mississippi State Personnel Board, editorial assistant at the American Bus Association and contract writer for fiction and freelance non-fiction projects.
Beaugez currently serves as vice president of accreditation for the Public Relations Association of Mississippi, and has earned that organization’s PRism Award as well as the Lantern Award from the Southern Public Relations Federation. He earned a bachelor’s degree in English from Mississippi State University and holds the APR (Accredited in Public Relations) certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects