Ideal chooses Beaugez
Ideal Software Systems Inc. of Meridian has added Jim Beaugez, APR, to its growing staff as the marketing and communications manager for its family entertainment and financial software divisions. Beaugez previously held various positions over 10 years at Peavey Electronics Corporation, including public relations manager and communications manager, during which time he handled media relations, corporate and marketing communications, media buying, copywriting and more. He has also served as communications director at the Mississippi State Personnel Board, editorial assistant at the American Bus Association and contract writer for fiction and freelance non-fiction projects.
Beaugez currently serves as vice president of accreditation for the Public Relations Association of Mississippi, and has earned that organization’s PRism Award as well as the Lantern Award from the Southern Public Relations Federation. He earned a bachelor’s degree in English from Mississippi State University and holds the APR (Accredited in Public Relations) certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.