Manufacturer moving operations from Indiana
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
SENATOBIA — Chromcraft Revington Inc.’s board of directors has approved the consolidation of the company’s Delphi, Indiana Distribution Center operations into its Senatobia manufacturing and distribution operations in the first half of 2013.
The company said it is considering various options regarding the facility and equipment in Delphi. The purposes of this consolidation are to reduce costs and improve customer service by consolidating the inventory into a common point of distribution, while redeploying assets.
Ronald H. Butler, Chromcraft Revington’s chairman and CEO, said, “These actions are designed to streamline the ordering and shipping process for our customers while reducing our operating costs. Our customers continue to seek ways to better serve their clients and offering all brands on the same delivery truck is in alignment with current market demands.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed