Manufacturer moving operations from Indiana
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
SENATOBIA — Chromcraft Revington Inc.’s board of directors has approved the consolidation of the company’s Delphi, Indiana Distribution Center operations into its Senatobia manufacturing and distribution operations in the first half of 2013.
The company said it is considering various options regarding the facility and equipment in Delphi. The purposes of this consolidation are to reduce costs and improve customer service by consolidating the inventory into a common point of distribution, while redeploying assets.
Ronald H. Butler, Chromcraft Revington’s chairman and CEO, said, “These actions are designed to streamline the ordering and shipping process for our customers while reducing our operating costs. Our customers continue to seek ways to better serve their clients and offering all brands on the same delivery truck is in alignment with current market demands.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics