Manufacturer moving operations from Indiana
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
SENATOBIA — Chromcraft Revington Inc.’s board of directors has approved the consolidation of the company’s Delphi, Indiana Distribution Center operations into its Senatobia manufacturing and distribution operations in the first half of 2013.
The company said it is considering various options regarding the facility and equipment in Delphi. The purposes of this consolidation are to reduce costs and improve customer service by consolidating the inventory into a common point of distribution, while redeploying assets.
Ronald H. Butler, Chromcraft Revington’s chairman and CEO, said, “These actions are designed to streamline the ordering and shipping process for our customers while reducing our operating costs. Our customers continue to seek ways to better serve their clients and offering all brands on the same delivery truck is in alignment with current market demands.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet