Manufacturer moving operations from Indiana
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
SENATOBIA — Chromcraft Revington Inc.’s board of directors has approved the consolidation of the company’s Delphi, Indiana Distribution Center operations into its Senatobia manufacturing and distribution operations in the first half of 2013.
The company said it is considering various options regarding the facility and equipment in Delphi. The purposes of this consolidation are to reduce costs and improve customer service by consolidating the inventory into a common point of distribution, while redeploying assets.
Ronald H. Butler, Chromcraft Revington’s chairman and CEO, said, “These actions are designed to streamline the ordering and shipping process for our customers while reducing our operating costs. Our customers continue to seek ways to better serve their clients and offering all brands on the same delivery truck is in alignment with current market demands.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force