Manufacturer moving operations from Indiana
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
SENATOBIA — Chromcraft Revington Inc.’s board of directors has approved the consolidation of the company’s Delphi, Indiana Distribution Center operations into its Senatobia manufacturing and distribution operations in the first half of 2013.
The company said it is considering various options regarding the facility and equipment in Delphi. The purposes of this consolidation are to reduce costs and improve customer service by consolidating the inventory into a common point of distribution, while redeploying assets.
Ronald H. Butler, Chromcraft Revington’s chairman and CEO, said, “These actions are designed to streamline the ordering and shipping process for our customers while reducing our operating costs. Our customers continue to seek ways to better serve their clients and offering all brands on the same delivery truck is in alignment with current market demands.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term