Manufacturer moving operations from Indiana
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
SENATOBIA — Chromcraft Revington Inc.’s board of directors has approved the consolidation of the company’s Delphi, Indiana Distribution Center operations into its Senatobia manufacturing and distribution operations in the first half of 2013.
The company said it is considering various options regarding the facility and equipment in Delphi. The purposes of this consolidation are to reduce costs and improve customer service by consolidating the inventory into a common point of distribution, while redeploying assets.
Ronald H. Butler, Chromcraft Revington’s chairman and CEO, said, “These actions are designed to streamline the ordering and shipping process for our customers while reducing our operating costs. Our customers continue to seek ways to better serve their clients and offering all brands on the same delivery truck is in alignment with current market demands.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios