Tindall to lead bank
Sycamore Bank has chosen native son Jay Tindall as chairman and CEO. Tindall represents three generations of banking experience, as he served seven years as vice president of Citizens Bank of Coldwater working under the leadership of his father, M. J. Tindall, who was president of that bank for many years as well as CEO of Senatobia Bank in 1995.
M. J. Tindall had garnered a great deal of banking experience as he had worked under the guidance of his father, Wesley Melvin Tindall, while he was president of Citizens Bank. Upon the death of his father, who had served as a director of the board of Sycamore Bank since its merger with Citizens Bank, Jay Tindall was elected director.
Having more than 24 years of experience in banking and finance and after serving on the Board of Sycamore Bank for the past four years, Tindall was elected chairman and CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Anderson to turn 22 the day he's sworn into Legislature
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Report: MSU fostering economic growth, partnerships
- Bryant wants to give hospitals funds to offset health care reform
- Schools appealing audit; superintendent calls it 'witch hunt'
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges