Tindall to lead bank
Sycamore Bank has chosen native son Jay Tindall as chairman and CEO. Tindall represents three generations of banking experience, as he served seven years as vice president of Citizens Bank of Coldwater working under the leadership of his father, M. J. Tindall, who was president of that bank for many years as well as CEO of Senatobia Bank in 1995.
M. J. Tindall had garnered a great deal of banking experience as he had worked under the guidance of his father, Wesley Melvin Tindall, while he was president of Citizens Bank. Upon the death of his father, who had served as a director of the board of Sycamore Bank since its merger with Citizens Bank, Jay Tindall was elected director.
Having more than 24 years of experience in banking and finance and after serving on the Board of Sycamore Bank for the past four years, Tindall was elected chairman and CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability