Tindall to lead bank
Sycamore Bank has chosen native son Jay Tindall as chairman and CEO. Tindall represents three generations of banking experience, as he served seven years as vice president of Citizens Bank of Coldwater working under the leadership of his father, M. J. Tindall, who was president of that bank for many years as well as CEO of Senatobia Bank in 1995.
M. J. Tindall had garnered a great deal of banking experience as he had worked under the guidance of his father, Wesley Melvin Tindall, while he was president of Citizens Bank. Upon the death of his father, who had served as a director of the board of Sycamore Bank since its merger with Citizens Bank, Jay Tindall was elected director.
Having more than 24 years of experience in banking and finance and after serving on the Board of Sycamore Bank for the past four years, Tindall was elected chairman and CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters