Wang elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
Mississippi Valley State University’s director of the Automated Identification Technology program, Dr. Lidong Wang, has been elected president of the Electricity, Electronics & Computer Technology Division of the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering in the United States.
Wang attended last year’s ATMAE Conference in Nashville, Tenn., and brought valuable information to enhance MVSU’s AIT program. Wang interacted with industry leaders, discussed degree accreditation with experts and introduced the program to colleagues from other universities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wang elected president”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force