Wang elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
Mississippi Valley State University’s director of the Automated Identification Technology program, Dr. Lidong Wang, has been elected president of the Electricity, Electronics & Computer Technology Division of the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering in the United States.
Wang attended last year’s ATMAE Conference in Nashville, Tenn., and brought valuable information to enhance MVSU’s AIT program. Wang interacted with industry leaders, discussed degree accreditation with experts and introduced the program to colleagues from other universities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wang elected president”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval