Wang elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
Mississippi Valley State University’s director of the Automated Identification Technology program, Dr. Lidong Wang, has been elected president of the Electricity, Electronics & Computer Technology Division of the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering in the United States.
Wang attended last year’s ATMAE Conference in Nashville, Tenn., and brought valuable information to enhance MVSU’s AIT program. Wang interacted with industry leaders, discussed degree accreditation with experts and introduced the program to colleagues from other universities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wang elected president”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system