Wang elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
Mississippi Valley State University’s director of the Automated Identification Technology program, Dr. Lidong Wang, has been elected president of the Electricity, Electronics & Computer Technology Division of the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering in the United States.
Wang attended last year’s ATMAE Conference in Nashville, Tenn., and brought valuable information to enhance MVSU’s AIT program. Wang interacted with industry leaders, discussed degree accreditation with experts and introduced the program to colleagues from other universities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wang elected president”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow