Wang elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 14,2013
Mississippi Valley State University’s director of the Automated Identification Technology program, Dr. Lidong Wang, has been elected president of the Electricity, Electronics & Computer Technology Division of the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering in the United States.
Wang attended last year’s ATMAE Conference in Nashville, Tenn., and brought valuable information to enhance MVSU’s AIT program. Wang interacted with industry leaders, discussed degree accreditation with experts and introduced the program to colleagues from other universities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wang elected president”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency