Wert named partner/shareholder
Kami Wert, senior vice president and executive management team member, has become a partner and shareholder of GodwinGroup. Wert co-manages the agency’s Gulf Coast office.
A native of Magee, Wert graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of arts in speech communications. She joined GodwinGroup in 1997 as a brand coordinator. She moved to the Gulf Coast in 2004, and is a member of the Junior Auxiliary of Gulfport, the Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, the Krewe of Nereids and Trinity Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment