Wert named partner/shareholder
Kami Wert, senior vice president and executive management team member, has become a partner and shareholder of GodwinGroup. Wert co-manages the agency’s Gulf Coast office.
A native of Magee, Wert graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of arts in speech communications. She joined GodwinGroup in 1997 as a brand coordinator. She moved to the Gulf Coast in 2004, and is a member of the Junior Auxiliary of Gulfport, the Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, the Krewe of Nereids and Trinity Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL