Wert named partner/shareholder
Kami Wert, senior vice president and executive management team member, has become a partner and shareholder of GodwinGroup. Wert co-manages the agency’s Gulf Coast office.
A native of Magee, Wert graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of arts in speech communications. She joined GodwinGroup in 1997 as a brand coordinator. She moved to the Gulf Coast in 2004, and is a member of the Junior Auxiliary of Gulfport, the Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, the Krewe of Nereids and Trinity Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders