Wert named partner/shareholder
Kami Wert, senior vice president and executive management team member, has become a partner and shareholder of GodwinGroup. Wert co-manages the agency’s Gulf Coast office.
A native of Magee, Wert graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of arts in speech communications. She joined GodwinGroup in 1997 as a brand coordinator. She moved to the Gulf Coast in 2004, and is a member of the Junior Auxiliary of Gulfport, the Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, the Krewe of Nereids and Trinity Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody