Wert named partner/shareholder
Kami Wert, senior vice president and executive management team member, has become a partner and shareholder of GodwinGroup. Wert co-manages the agency’s Gulf Coast office.
A native of Magee, Wert graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of arts in speech communications. She joined GodwinGroup in 1997 as a brand coordinator. She moved to the Gulf Coast in 2004, and is a member of the Junior Auxiliary of Gulfport, the Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, the Krewe of Nereids and Trinity Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)