Williams comes to Coast
Raycom Media has appointed Rick Williams as vice president and general manager of WLOX-TV in Biloxi. Williams has served as news director at WALB-TV in Albany, Ga., for more than two decades. He succeeds David Vincent, who will retire this month after 35 years with WLOX-TV.
Williams is no stranger to the Gulf Coast. After Hurricane Katrina, he was one of several news managers sent to WLOX to help run the newsroom so employees affected by the storm could deal with personal affairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.