Williams comes to Coast
Raycom Media has appointed Rick Williams as vice president and general manager of WLOX-TV in Biloxi. Williams has served as news director at WALB-TV in Albany, Ga., for more than two decades. He succeeds David Vincent, who will retire this month after 35 years with WLOX-TV.
Williams is no stranger to the Gulf Coast. After Hurricane Katrina, he was one of several news managers sent to WLOX to help run the newsroom so employees affected by the storm could deal with personal affairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces