Williams comes to Coast
Raycom Media has appointed Rick Williams as vice president and general manager of WLOX-TV in Biloxi. Williams has served as news director at WALB-TV in Albany, Ga., for more than two decades. He succeeds David Vincent, who will retire this month after 35 years with WLOX-TV.
Williams is no stranger to the Gulf Coast. After Hurricane Katrina, he was one of several news managers sent to WLOX to help run the newsroom so employees affected by the storm could deal with personal affairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi