Williams comes to Coast
Raycom Media has appointed Rick Williams as vice president and general manager of WLOX-TV in Biloxi. Williams has served as news director at WALB-TV in Albany, Ga., for more than two decades. He succeeds David Vincent, who will retire this month after 35 years with WLOX-TV.
Williams is no stranger to the Gulf Coast. After Hurricane Katrina, he was one of several news managers sent to WLOX to help run the newsroom so employees affected by the storm could deal with personal affairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip