Williams comes to Coast
Raycom Media has appointed Rick Williams as vice president and general manager of WLOX-TV in Biloxi. Williams has served as news director at WALB-TV in Albany, Ga., for more than two decades. He succeeds David Vincent, who will retire this month after 35 years with WLOX-TV.
Williams is no stranger to the Gulf Coast. After Hurricane Katrina, he was one of several news managers sent to WLOX to help run the newsroom so employees affected by the storm could deal with personal affairs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity