Windham named partner
Balch & Bingham, LLP has named Donald Alan Windham Jr. of the firm’s Jackson office as partner. Windham represents clients both in trial and on appeal in the state and federal courts of both Mississippi and Alabama. His practice includes real estate litigation, commercial litigation, healthcare litigation and products liability and casualty litigation. Windham represents title insurers, title agents, insured lenders, and insured owners in litigation and claims arising from real estate transactions. He also represents companies and individuals in commercial and business lawsuits and arbitration proceedings. Windham’s clients also include healthcare companies in various types of litigation and other contested matters, including the defense of medical malpractice and other professional negligence cases. Throughout his career, Windham has represented clients in both Mississippi and Alabama in complex litigation and mass torts involving asbestos, pharmaceuticals, and industrial chemicals.
He has a J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School and a B.A., magna cum laude, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal