Windham named partner
Balch & Bingham, LLP has named Donald Alan Windham Jr. of the firm’s Jackson office as partner. Windham represents clients both in trial and on appeal in the state and federal courts of both Mississippi and Alabama. His practice includes real estate litigation, commercial litigation, healthcare litigation and products liability and casualty litigation. Windham represents title insurers, title agents, insured lenders, and insured owners in litigation and claims arising from real estate transactions. He also represents companies and individuals in commercial and business lawsuits and arbitration proceedings. Windham’s clients also include healthcare companies in various types of litigation and other contested matters, including the defense of medical malpractice and other professional negligence cases. Throughout his career, Windham has represented clients in both Mississippi and Alabama in complex litigation and mass torts involving asbestos, pharmaceuticals, and industrial chemicals.
He has a J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School and a B.A., magna cum laude, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections