Windham named partner
Balch & Bingham, LLP has named Donald Alan Windham Jr. of the firm’s Jackson office as partner. Windham represents clients both in trial and on appeal in the state and federal courts of both Mississippi and Alabama. His practice includes real estate litigation, commercial litigation, healthcare litigation and products liability and casualty litigation. Windham represents title insurers, title agents, insured lenders, and insured owners in litigation and claims arising from real estate transactions. He also represents companies and individuals in commercial and business lawsuits and arbitration proceedings. Windham’s clients also include healthcare companies in various types of litigation and other contested matters, including the defense of medical malpractice and other professional negligence cases. Throughout his career, Windham has represented clients in both Mississippi and Alabama in complex litigation and mass torts involving asbestos, pharmaceuticals, and industrial chemicals.
He has a J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School and a B.A., magna cum laude, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years