Windham named partner
Balch & Bingham, LLP has named Donald Alan Windham Jr. of the firm’s Jackson office as partner. Windham represents clients both in trial and on appeal in the state and federal courts of both Mississippi and Alabama. His practice includes real estate litigation, commercial litigation, healthcare litigation and products liability and casualty litigation. Windham represents title insurers, title agents, insured lenders, and insured owners in litigation and claims arising from real estate transactions. He also represents companies and individuals in commercial and business lawsuits and arbitration proceedings. Windham’s clients also include healthcare companies in various types of litigation and other contested matters, including the defense of medical malpractice and other professional negligence cases. Throughout his career, Windham has represented clients in both Mississippi and Alabama in complex litigation and mass torts involving asbestos, pharmaceuticals, and industrial chemicals.
He has a J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School and a B.A., magna cum laude, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren