Windham named partner
Balch & Bingham, LLP has named Donald Alan Windham Jr. of the firm’s Jackson office as partner. Windham represents clients both in trial and on appeal in the state and federal courts of both Mississippi and Alabama. His practice includes real estate litigation, commercial litigation, healthcare litigation and products liability and casualty litigation. Windham represents title insurers, title agents, insured lenders, and insured owners in litigation and claims arising from real estate transactions. He also represents companies and individuals in commercial and business lawsuits and arbitration proceedings. Windham’s clients also include healthcare companies in various types of litigation and other contested matters, including the defense of medical malpractice and other professional negligence cases. Throughout his career, Windham has represented clients in both Mississippi and Alabama in complex litigation and mass torts involving asbestos, pharmaceuticals, and industrial chemicals.
He has a J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School and a B.A., magna cum laude, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy