AP makes corrections to story on Entergy Nuclear
by Associated Press
Published: January 15,2013
In a story Jan. 13 about the Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant, The Associated Press reported erroneously how much power the plant supplies to Vermont.
The plant currently supplies a small fraction of Vermont’s power, not a third, as it used to before a contract expired last March.
The story also erroneously reported when the plant’s state certificate to operate expired. It expired March 21, 2012; it is not expiring March 21, 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “AP makes corrections to story on Entergy Nuclear”
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability