AP makes corrections to story on Entergy Nuclear
Published: January 15,2013
In a story Jan. 13 about the Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant, The Associated Press reported erroneously how much power the plant supplies to Vermont.
The plant currently supplies a small fraction of Vermont’s power, not a third, as it used to before a contract expired last March.
The story also erroneously reported when the plant’s state certificate to operate expired. It expired March 21, 2012; it is not expiring March 21, 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “AP makes corrections to story on Entergy Nuclear”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form