AP makes corrections to story on Entergy Nuclear
Published: January 15,2013
In a story Jan. 13 about the Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant, The Associated Press reported erroneously how much power the plant supplies to Vermont.
The plant currently supplies a small fraction of Vermont’s power, not a third, as it used to before a contract expired last March.
The story also erroneously reported when the plant’s state certificate to operate expired. It expired March 21, 2012; it is not expiring March 21, 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “AP makes corrections to story on Entergy Nuclear”
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts