AP makes corrections to story on Entergy Nuclear
Published: January 15,2013
In a story Jan. 13 about the Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant, The Associated Press reported erroneously how much power the plant supplies to Vermont.
The plant currently supplies a small fraction of Vermont’s power, not a third, as it used to before a contract expired last March.
The story also erroneously reported when the plant’s state certificate to operate expired. It expired March 21, 2012; it is not expiring March 21, 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “AP makes corrections to story on Entergy Nuclear”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge