AP makes corrections to story on Entergy Nuclear
Published: January 15,2013
In a story Jan. 13 about the Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant, The Associated Press reported erroneously how much power the plant supplies to Vermont.
The plant currently supplies a small fraction of Vermont’s power, not a third, as it used to before a contract expired last March.
The story also erroneously reported when the plant’s state certificate to operate expired. It expired March 21, 2012; it is not expiring March 21, 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “AP makes corrections to story on Entergy Nuclear”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015