Isle-Natchez ousts general manager/VP, gives no reason
by Associated Press
Published: January 18,2013
Tags: casino, convention, entertainment, food, gamble, gambler, gambling, gaming, hospitality, hotel, lodging, management, meeting, night life, restaurant, senior management, tourism, tourist, vacation, visitor
NATCHEZ — Isle of Capri Casino Natchez changed its top management with the ouster of vice president and general manager Tony Scudiero.
Jill Alexander, senior director of corporate communications for Isle of Capri Casinos based in St. Louis, declined to explain the cause for the management change.
The Natchez Democrat reports the management shake-up occurred as Natchez’s second casino, Magnolia Bluffs Casino, that began operation in December, celebrated its official grand opening just up river from the Isle’s location.
For nearly 20 years, the Isle was the only casino in Natchez.
Alexander would not say if the addition of a new casino in the market prompted the management change.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue