Isle-Natchez ousts general manager/VP, gives no reason
Published: January 18,2013
Tags: casino, convention, entertainment, food, gamble, gambler, gambling, gaming, hospitality, hotel, lodging, management, meeting, night life, restaurant, senior management, tourism, tourist, vacation, visitor
NATCHEZ — Isle of Capri Casino Natchez changed its top management with the ouster of vice president and general manager Tony Scudiero.
Jill Alexander, senior director of corporate communications for Isle of Capri Casinos based in St. Louis, declined to explain the cause for the management change.
The Natchez Democrat reports the management shake-up occurred as Natchez’s second casino, Magnolia Bluffs Casino, that began operation in December, celebrated its official grand opening just up river from the Isle’s location.
For nearly 20 years, the Isle was the only casino in Natchez.
Alexander would not say if the addition of a new casino in the market prompted the management change.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey