Isle-Natchez ousts general manager/VP, gives no reason
Published: January 18,2013
Tags: casino, convention, entertainment, food, gamble, gambler, gambling, gaming, hospitality, hotel, lodging, management, meeting, night life, restaurant, senior management, tourism, tourist, vacation, visitor
NATCHEZ — Isle of Capri Casino Natchez changed its top management with the ouster of vice president and general manager Tony Scudiero.
Jill Alexander, senior director of corporate communications for Isle of Capri Casinos based in St. Louis, declined to explain the cause for the management change.
The Natchez Democrat reports the management shake-up occurred as Natchez’s second casino, Magnolia Bluffs Casino, that began operation in December, celebrated its official grand opening just up river from the Isle’s location.
For nearly 20 years, the Isle was the only casino in Natchez.
Alexander would not say if the addition of a new casino in the market prompted the management change.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending