Law firm earns highest ranking in poll of best workplaces
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2013
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC has earned its highest ranking yet on Fortune’s 16th annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list, coming in at 45th in its fourth consecutive year to be named to the listing.
“Each year, we are incredibly honored to be recognized among such a select group of companies,” says Ben Adams, the firm’s chairman and CEO.
In naming Baker Donelson to the list, Fortune noted that the Firm “prides itself on doing the right thing” and highlighted the Birmingham office, which formed in the 1960s “as a refuge for Jewish and Catholic lawyers involved in the civil rights movement.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics