Law firm earns highest ranking in poll of best workplaces
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2013
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC has earned its highest ranking yet on Fortune’s 16th annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list, coming in at 45th in its fourth consecutive year to be named to the listing.
“Each year, we are incredibly honored to be recognized among such a select group of companies,” says Ben Adams, the firm’s chairman and CEO.
In naming Baker Donelson to the list, Fortune noted that the Firm “prides itself on doing the right thing” and highlighted the Birmingham office, which formed in the 1960s “as a refuge for Jewish and Catholic lawyers involved in the civil rights movement.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county