Law firm earns highest ranking in poll of best workplaces
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2013
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC has earned its highest ranking yet on Fortune’s 16th annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list, coming in at 45th in its fourth consecutive year to be named to the listing.
“Each year, we are incredibly honored to be recognized among such a select group of companies,” says Ben Adams, the firm’s chairman and CEO.
In naming Baker Donelson to the list, Fortune noted that the Firm “prides itself on doing the right thing” and highlighted the Birmingham office, which formed in the 1960s “as a refuge for Jewish and Catholic lawyers involved in the civil rights movement.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry