Law firm earns highest ranking in poll of best workplaces
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2013
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC has earned its highest ranking yet on Fortune’s 16th annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list, coming in at 45th in its fourth consecutive year to be named to the listing.
“Each year, we are incredibly honored to be recognized among such a select group of companies,” says Ben Adams, the firm’s chairman and CEO.
In naming Baker Donelson to the list, Fortune noted that the Firm “prides itself on doing the right thing” and highlighted the Birmingham office, which formed in the 1960s “as a refuge for Jewish and Catholic lawyers involved in the civil rights movement.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters