Credit union now offering Kasasa accounts
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2013
RIDGELAND — Members Exchange Credit Union is now offering Kasasa, a brand of free checking and savings accounts that rewards consumers for using their account.
Mitzi Tate, president/CEO at Members Exchange, said, “Kasasa delivers what research shows people really want but believe they can’t have — great financial products with the personal service of a community banking provider.”
Members Exchange is offering all Kasasa financial products — Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, Kasasa Saver, Kasasa Giving and Kasasa Tunes. All Kasasa products are free, reward-based accounts, with no minimum balance to earn the rewards, no monthly service fee, free online banking and reimbursements for ATM fees incurred anywhere in the U.S.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs