Credit union now offering Kasasa accounts
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2013
RIDGELAND — Members Exchange Credit Union is now offering Kasasa, a brand of free checking and savings accounts that rewards consumers for using their account.
Mitzi Tate, president/CEO at Members Exchange, said, “Kasasa delivers what research shows people really want but believe they can’t have — great financial products with the personal service of a community banking provider.”
Members Exchange is offering all Kasasa financial products — Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, Kasasa Saver, Kasasa Giving and Kasasa Tunes. All Kasasa products are free, reward-based accounts, with no minimum balance to earn the rewards, no monthly service fee, free online banking and reimbursements for ATM fees incurred anywhere in the U.S.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager