Credit union now offering Kasasa accounts
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2013
RIDGELAND — Members Exchange Credit Union is now offering Kasasa, a brand of free checking and savings accounts that rewards consumers for using their account.
Mitzi Tate, president/CEO at Members Exchange, said, “Kasasa delivers what research shows people really want but believe they can’t have — great financial products with the personal service of a community banking provider.”
Members Exchange is offering all Kasasa financial products — Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, Kasasa Saver, Kasasa Giving and Kasasa Tunes. All Kasasa products are free, reward-based accounts, with no minimum balance to earn the rewards, no monthly service fee, free online banking and reimbursements for ATM fees incurred anywhere in the U.S.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit