Credit union now offering Kasasa accounts
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2013
RIDGELAND — Members Exchange Credit Union is now offering Kasasa, a brand of free checking and savings accounts that rewards consumers for using their account.
Mitzi Tate, president/CEO at Members Exchange, said, “Kasasa delivers what research shows people really want but believe they can’t have — great financial products with the personal service of a community banking provider.”
Members Exchange is offering all Kasasa financial products — Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, Kasasa Saver, Kasasa Giving and Kasasa Tunes. All Kasasa products are free, reward-based accounts, with no minimum balance to earn the rewards, no monthly service fee, free online banking and reimbursements for ATM fees incurred anywhere in the U.S.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41