Credit union now offering Kasasa accounts
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2013
RIDGELAND — Members Exchange Credit Union is now offering Kasasa, a brand of free checking and savings accounts that rewards consumers for using their account.
Mitzi Tate, president/CEO at Members Exchange, said, “Kasasa delivers what research shows people really want but believe they can’t have — great financial products with the personal service of a community banking provider.”
Members Exchange is offering all Kasasa financial products — Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, Kasasa Saver, Kasasa Giving and Kasasa Tunes. All Kasasa products are free, reward-based accounts, with no minimum balance to earn the rewards, no monthly service fee, free online banking and reimbursements for ATM fees incurred anywhere in the U.S.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency