Anderson joins EarthCon
Ty Anderson is one of the newest members of EarthCon Consultants Inc.’s Madison office. He joins the firm after a successful eight-year consulting career helping industrial clients in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Arkansas and Tennessee. In his new role as EarthCon’s corporate health and safety manager, Anderson will help clients address a wide range of industrial hygiene and environmental issues.
In addition to his environmental consulting career, Ty is an active member of the American Industrial Hygiene Association, Deep South Section, Mississippi Engineering Society and Louisiana Engineering Society. He holds bachelor of science in biological engineering from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again