Anderson joins EarthCon
Ty Anderson is one of the newest members of EarthCon Consultants Inc.’s Madison office. He joins the firm after a successful eight-year consulting career helping industrial clients in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Arkansas and Tennessee. In his new role as EarthCon’s corporate health and safety manager, Anderson will help clients address a wide range of industrial hygiene and environmental issues.
In addition to his environmental consulting career, Ty is an active member of the American Industrial Hygiene Association, Deep South Section, Mississippi Engineering Society and Louisiana Engineering Society. He holds bachelor of science in biological engineering from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food