BBB issues national warning concerning local parts dealer
Published: January 25,2013
MERIDIAN — The Better Business Bureau has given a Meridian online auto parts dealer an “F” rating and warned consumers nationwide about the business.
The BBB says in a news release that it has received 15 complaints in the past three months from consumers about CorvetteSouth. The company sells corvette parts and accessories online.
The BBB says complaints allege the company did not deliver auto parts or accessories that were purchased, failed to issue refunds or parts exchanges and failed to resolve customer service issues.
The Meridian Star reports a man who came to the door yesterday identified himself as the owner of CorvetteSouth but declined to give his name or make a statement when asked about the BBB’s allegations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “BBB issues national warning concerning local parts dealer”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments