BBB issues national warning concerning local parts dealer
Published: January 25,2013
MERIDIAN — The Better Business Bureau has given a Meridian online auto parts dealer an “F” rating and warned consumers nationwide about the business.
The BBB says in a news release that it has received 15 complaints in the past three months from consumers about CorvetteSouth. The company sells corvette parts and accessories online.
The BBB says complaints allege the company did not deliver auto parts or accessories that were purchased, failed to issue refunds or parts exchanges and failed to resolve customer service issues.
The Meridian Star reports a man who came to the door yesterday identified himself as the owner of CorvetteSouth but declined to give his name or make a statement when asked about the BBB’s allegations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “BBB issues national warning concerning local parts dealer”
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful