BBB issues national warning concerning local parts dealer
Published: January 25,2013
MERIDIAN — The Better Business Bureau has given a Meridian online auto parts dealer an “F” rating and warned consumers nationwide about the business.
The BBB says in a news release that it has received 15 complaints in the past three months from consumers about CorvetteSouth. The company sells corvette parts and accessories online.
The BBB says complaints allege the company did not deliver auto parts or accessories that were purchased, failed to issue refunds or parts exchanges and failed to resolve customer service issues.
The Meridian Star reports a man who came to the door yesterday identified himself as the owner of CorvetteSouth but declined to give his name or make a statement when asked about the BBB’s allegations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “BBB issues national warning concerning local parts dealer”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- $134M proposed for 10 BP-funded oil spill recovery projects
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson