BBB issues national warning concerning local parts dealer
Published: January 25,2013
MERIDIAN — The Better Business Bureau has given a Meridian online auto parts dealer an “F” rating and warned consumers nationwide about the business.
The BBB says in a news release that it has received 15 complaints in the past three months from consumers about CorvetteSouth. The company sells corvette parts and accessories online.
The BBB says complaints allege the company did not deliver auto parts or accessories that were purchased, failed to issue refunds or parts exchanges and failed to resolve customer service issues.
The Meridian Star reports a man who came to the door yesterday identified himself as the owner of CorvetteSouth but declined to give his name or make a statement when asked about the BBB’s allegations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “BBB issues national warning concerning local parts dealer”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image