BBB issues national warning concerning local parts dealer
Published: January 25,2013
MERIDIAN — The Better Business Bureau has given a Meridian online auto parts dealer an “F” rating and warned consumers nationwide about the business.
The BBB says in a news release that it has received 15 complaints in the past three months from consumers about CorvetteSouth. The company sells corvette parts and accessories online.
The BBB says complaints allege the company did not deliver auto parts or accessories that were purchased, failed to issue refunds or parts exchanges and failed to resolve customer service issues.
The Meridian Star reports a man who came to the door yesterday identified himself as the owner of CorvetteSouth but declined to give his name or make a statement when asked about the BBB’s allegations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “BBB issues national warning concerning local parts dealer”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators