Joffrion replaces Nichols
The Gulfport City Council has approved the appointment of Gary Joffrion as the city’s urban development director. The Sun Herald reports Joffrion, an urban development department employee, fills the vacancy left open by David Nichols, who recently became Biloxi’s chief administrative officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections