Lassiter made partner
Published: January 25,2013
Burr & Forman, LLP has elevated John M. Lassiter of its Jackson office to partner. Lassiter represents clients in a wide variety of corporate litigation matters. His primary experience is in construction litigation for high-end commercial and industrial owners and general contractors. In addition, Lassiter defends banks and other major financial corporations, insurance companies, railroad companies and retailers in courts throughout the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form