Lassiter made partner
Published: January 25,2013
Burr & Forman, LLP has elevated John M. Lassiter of its Jackson office to partner. Lassiter represents clients in a wide variety of corporate litigation matters. His primary experience is in construction litigation for high-end commercial and industrial owners and general contractors. In addition, Lassiter defends banks and other major financial corporations, insurance companies, railroad companies and retailers in courts throughout the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete