Lassiter made partner
Published: January 25,2013
Burr & Forman, LLP has elevated John M. Lassiter of its Jackson office to partner. Lassiter represents clients in a wide variety of corporate litigation matters. His primary experience is in construction litigation for high-end commercial and industrial owners and general contractors. In addition, Lassiter defends banks and other major financial corporations, insurance companies, railroad companies and retailers in courts throughout the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove