Magazine recognizes Beckett
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorney P. Ryan Beckett has been named to the PORTICO 10. For the third year, PORTICO magazine has recognized the top 10 outstanding young lawyers in the metro Jackson area who are nominated by their peers and vetted by a panel of judges.
As a member of Butler Snow’s Commercial Litigation Group and Energy Industry Team, Beckett focuses on energy litigation, elections and governmental litigation, and general business and commercial litigation, including antitrust, banking and consumer lending, sales practices, consumer protection and fraud, unfair competition and trade secrets. Over his more than 13 years in practice, Beckett has successfully defended numerous business and commercial cases, obtained favorable verdicts at trial, and successfully handled appeals to the Mississippi Supreme Court and United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. Beckett is AV-rated by his peers through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available, and has been listed for several years as a Mid-South Rising Star in business litigation by Super Lawyers. In 2011, he was named to the Mississippi Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015