Magazine recognizes Beckett
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorney P. Ryan Beckett has been named to the PORTICO 10. For the third year, PORTICO magazine has recognized the top 10 outstanding young lawyers in the metro Jackson area who are nominated by their peers and vetted by a panel of judges.
As a member of Butler Snow’s Commercial Litigation Group and Energy Industry Team, Beckett focuses on energy litigation, elections and governmental litigation, and general business and commercial litigation, including antitrust, banking and consumer lending, sales practices, consumer protection and fraud, unfair competition and trade secrets. Over his more than 13 years in practice, Beckett has successfully defended numerous business and commercial cases, obtained favorable verdicts at trial, and successfully handled appeals to the Mississippi Supreme Court and United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. Beckett is AV-rated by his peers through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available, and has been listed for several years as a Mid-South Rising Star in business litigation by Super Lawyers. In 2011, he was named to the Mississippi Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win