Trotter chosen as Leader
Adams and Reese’s Jackson partner Jeff Trotter has been named a Special Business Services Practice Group Leader. Trotter has expanded the scope of the firm’s oil, gas and energy practice through his work with the Energy and Environmental Team. He also chairs the Technology Committee and serves on the Claims Counsel and Ethics Committees.
Trotter is listed in Best Lawyers – Energy Law, Environmental Law and Oil and Gas Law. He is a member and former president of the Mississippi Oil and Gas Lawyers Association, member of the Mississippi Association of Petroleum Landmen and an adjunct professor of oil and gas law at Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history