Trotter chosen as Leader
Adams and Reese’s Jackson partner Jeff Trotter has been named a Special Business Services Practice Group Leader. Trotter has expanded the scope of the firm’s oil, gas and energy practice through his work with the Energy and Environmental Team. He also chairs the Technology Committee and serves on the Claims Counsel and Ethics Committees.
Trotter is listed in Best Lawyers – Energy Law, Environmental Law and Oil and Gas Law. He is a member and former president of the Mississippi Oil and Gas Lawyers Association, member of the Mississippi Association of Petroleum Landmen and an adjunct professor of oil and gas law at Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism