Trotter chosen as Leader
Adams and Reese’s Jackson partner Jeff Trotter has been named a Special Business Services Practice Group Leader. Trotter has expanded the scope of the firm’s oil, gas and energy practice through his work with the Energy and Environmental Team. He also chairs the Technology Committee and serves on the Claims Counsel and Ethics Committees.
Trotter is listed in Best Lawyers – Energy Law, Environmental Law and Oil and Gas Law. He is a member and former president of the Mississippi Oil and Gas Lawyers Association, member of the Mississippi Association of Petroleum Landmen and an adjunct professor of oil and gas law at Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy