Trotter chosen as Leader
Adams and Reese’s Jackson partner Jeff Trotter has been named a Special Business Services Practice Group Leader. Trotter has expanded the scope of the firm’s oil, gas and energy practice through his work with the Energy and Environmental Team. He also chairs the Technology Committee and serves on the Claims Counsel and Ethics Committees.
Trotter is listed in Best Lawyers – Energy Law, Environmental Law and Oil and Gas Law. He is a member and former president of the Mississippi Oil and Gas Lawyers Association, member of the Mississippi Association of Petroleum Landmen and an adjunct professor of oil and gas law at Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions