Attorneys combine to form new, multi-state practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 28,2013
GREENVILLE and JACKSON — Members of the former law firms of Wilkins Tipton, P.A., and Adelman Law Firm, PLLC, have formed a new law firm, Hagwood Adelman Tipton, PC.
The new firm has six regional offices, including Greenville and Jackson. Other offices are located in Alabama, North Carolina and Tennessee.
The firm has made public plans to enter Arkansas, as well.
Attorneys Mary Frances S. England and Carl Hagwood practice out of the Greenville office with attorneys J. Michael Coleman, Nicholas D. Garrard, Michael E. Phillips, Michael Madison Taylor Jr. and Senith C. Tipton practicing in the Jackson office. Other attorneys from the remaining regional offices are also licensed to practice in Mississippi.
The firm is active in all state and federal Courts in Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow