Attorneys combine to form new, multi-state practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 28,2013
GREENVILLE and JACKSON — Members of the former law firms of Wilkins Tipton, P.A., and Adelman Law Firm, PLLC, have formed a new law firm, Hagwood Adelman Tipton, PC.
The new firm has six regional offices, including Greenville and Jackson. Other offices are located in Alabama, North Carolina and Tennessee.
The firm has made public plans to enter Arkansas, as well.
Attorneys Mary Frances S. England and Carl Hagwood practice out of the Greenville office with attorneys J. Michael Coleman, Nicholas D. Garrard, Michael E. Phillips, Michael Madison Taylor Jr. and Senith C. Tipton practicing in the Jackson office. Other attorneys from the remaining regional offices are also licensed to practice in Mississippi.
The firm is active in all state and federal Courts in Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015