Attorneys combine to form new, multi-state practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 28,2013
GREENVILLE and JACKSON — Members of the former law firms of Wilkins Tipton, P.A., and Adelman Law Firm, PLLC, have formed a new law firm, Hagwood Adelman Tipton, PC.
The new firm has six regional offices, including Greenville and Jackson. Other offices are located in Alabama, North Carolina and Tennessee.
The firm has made public plans to enter Arkansas, as well.
Attorneys Mary Frances S. England and Carl Hagwood practice out of the Greenville office with attorneys J. Michael Coleman, Nicholas D. Garrard, Michael E. Phillips, Michael Madison Taylor Jr. and Senith C. Tipton practicing in the Jackson office. Other attorneys from the remaining regional offices are also licensed to practice in Mississippi.
The firm is active in all state and federal Courts in Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations