Attorneys combine to form new, multi-state practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 28,2013
GREENVILLE and JACKSON — Members of the former law firms of Wilkins Tipton, P.A., and Adelman Law Firm, PLLC, have formed a new law firm, Hagwood Adelman Tipton, PC.
The new firm has six regional offices, including Greenville and Jackson. Other offices are located in Alabama, North Carolina and Tennessee.
The firm has made public plans to enter Arkansas, as well.
Attorneys Mary Frances S. England and Carl Hagwood practice out of the Greenville office with attorneys J. Michael Coleman, Nicholas D. Garrard, Michael E. Phillips, Michael Madison Taylor Jr. and Senith C. Tipton practicing in the Jackson office. Other attorneys from the remaining regional offices are also licensed to practice in Mississippi.
The firm is active in all state and federal Courts in Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy