Attorneys combine to form new, multi-state practice
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 28,2013
GREENVILLE and JACKSON — Members of the former law firms of Wilkins Tipton, P.A., and Adelman Law Firm, PLLC, have formed a new law firm, Hagwood Adelman Tipton, PC.
The new firm has six regional offices, including Greenville and Jackson. Other offices are located in Alabama, North Carolina and Tennessee.
The firm has made public plans to enter Arkansas, as well.
Attorneys Mary Frances S. England and Carl Hagwood practice out of the Greenville office with attorneys J. Michael Coleman, Nicholas D. Garrard, Michael E. Phillips, Michael Madison Taylor Jr. and Senith C. Tipton practicing in the Jackson office. Other attorneys from the remaining regional offices are also licensed to practice in Mississippi.
The firm is active in all state and federal Courts in Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability