Pharmaceutical distributor opens in The Accelerator
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2013
HATTIESBURG — Pharmaceutical distributor South Point Distributors, LLC has moved into The Accelerator at The University of Southern Mississippi.
South Point is an international wholesale pharmaceutical supplier of legend drugs, over-the-counter drugs, generic-brand drugs and a variety of health care products. The company operates not only in Mississippi, but also in Florida and New Jersey, as well.
“South Point Distributors is very pleased to be at The Accelerator in Hattiesburg, and we are excited about the partnership with The University of Southern Mississippi, Mississippi Polymer Institute and the School for Polymers and High Performance Materials” said Dr. Frank Chaviano, the company’s chief regulatory compliance officer. “We hope to expand our business at The Accelerator over the next year and attract other companies to the area during this expansion.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom