Pharmaceutical distributor opens in The Accelerator
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2013
HATTIESBURG — Pharmaceutical distributor South Point Distributors, LLC has moved into The Accelerator at The University of Southern Mississippi.
South Point is an international wholesale pharmaceutical supplier of legend drugs, over-the-counter drugs, generic-brand drugs and a variety of health care products. The company operates not only in Mississippi, but also in Florida and New Jersey, as well.
“South Point Distributors is very pleased to be at The Accelerator in Hattiesburg, and we are excited about the partnership with The University of Southern Mississippi, Mississippi Polymer Institute and the School for Polymers and High Performance Materials” said Dr. Frank Chaviano, the company’s chief regulatory compliance officer. “We hope to expand our business at The Accelerator over the next year and attract other companies to the area during this expansion.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency