Pharmaceutical distributor opens in The Accelerator
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2013
HATTIESBURG — Pharmaceutical distributor South Point Distributors, LLC has moved into The Accelerator at The University of Southern Mississippi.
South Point is an international wholesale pharmaceutical supplier of legend drugs, over-the-counter drugs, generic-brand drugs and a variety of health care products. The company operates not only in Mississippi, but also in Florida and New Jersey, as well.
“South Point Distributors is very pleased to be at The Accelerator in Hattiesburg, and we are excited about the partnership with The University of Southern Mississippi, Mississippi Polymer Institute and the School for Polymers and High Performance Materials” said Dr. Frank Chaviano, the company’s chief regulatory compliance officer. “We hope to expand our business at The Accelerator over the next year and attract other companies to the area during this expansion.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal