Pharmaceutical distributor opens in The Accelerator
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2013
HATTIESBURG — Pharmaceutical distributor South Point Distributors, LLC has moved into The Accelerator at The University of Southern Mississippi.
South Point is an international wholesale pharmaceutical supplier of legend drugs, over-the-counter drugs, generic-brand drugs and a variety of health care products. The company operates not only in Mississippi, but also in Florida and New Jersey, as well.
“South Point Distributors is very pleased to be at The Accelerator in Hattiesburg, and we are excited about the partnership with The University of Southern Mississippi, Mississippi Polymer Institute and the School for Polymers and High Performance Materials” said Dr. Frank Chaviano, the company’s chief regulatory compliance officer. “We hope to expand our business at The Accelerator over the next year and attract other companies to the area during this expansion.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing