Pharmaceutical distributor opens in The Accelerator
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2013
HATTIESBURG — Pharmaceutical distributor South Point Distributors, LLC has moved into The Accelerator at The University of Southern Mississippi.
South Point is an international wholesale pharmaceutical supplier of legend drugs, over-the-counter drugs, generic-brand drugs and a variety of health care products. The company operates not only in Mississippi, but also in Florida and New Jersey, as well.
“South Point Distributors is very pleased to be at The Accelerator in Hattiesburg, and we are excited about the partnership with The University of Southern Mississippi, Mississippi Polymer Institute and the School for Polymers and High Performance Materials” said Dr. Frank Chaviano, the company’s chief regulatory compliance officer. “We hope to expand our business at The Accelerator over the next year and attract other companies to the area during this expansion.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs