California company chooses Bomgar solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 31,2013
JACKSON — Kaiser Permanente is using Bomgar’s remote support solution to provide technology support to employees across the country.
Founded in 1945, Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit health plans, serving more than nine million members. In addition to its health plan, the organization operates 37 hospitals, more than 600 medical offices and other outpatient facilities as well as conducts clinical research ad health education programs.
Kaiser Permanente’s division of research has more than 600 employees with approximately 60 principal investigators responsible for hundreds of research projects on a wide variety of subjects, including clinical trials and program evaluations covering numerous diseases and health issues. Headquartered in Oakland, Calif., the department’s research teams work in a variety of locations across the country, collaborating with researchers in other parts of Kaiser Permanente’s organization and with numerous academic institutions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Top 40 Under 40
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny