California company chooses Bomgar solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 31,2013
JACKSON — Kaiser Permanente is using Bomgar’s remote support solution to provide technology support to employees across the country.
Founded in 1945, Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit health plans, serving more than nine million members. In addition to its health plan, the organization operates 37 hospitals, more than 600 medical offices and other outpatient facilities as well as conducts clinical research ad health education programs.
Kaiser Permanente’s division of research has more than 600 employees with approximately 60 principal investigators responsible for hundreds of research projects on a wide variety of subjects, including clinical trials and program evaluations covering numerous diseases and health issues. Headquartered in Oakland, Calif., the department’s research teams work in a variety of locations across the country, collaborating with researchers in other parts of Kaiser Permanente’s organization and with numerous academic institutions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability