California company chooses Bomgar solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 31,2013
JACKSON — Kaiser Permanente is using Bomgar’s remote support solution to provide technology support to employees across the country.
Founded in 1945, Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit health plans, serving more than nine million members. In addition to its health plan, the organization operates 37 hospitals, more than 600 medical offices and other outpatient facilities as well as conducts clinical research ad health education programs.
Kaiser Permanente’s division of research has more than 600 employees with approximately 60 principal investigators responsible for hundreds of research projects on a wide variety of subjects, including clinical trials and program evaluations covering numerous diseases and health issues. Headquartered in Oakland, Calif., the department’s research teams work in a variety of locations across the country, collaborating with researchers in other parts of Kaiser Permanente’s organization and with numerous academic institutions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant