Mississippi stops slide in casino revenues – sort of
by Frank Brown
Published: January 31,2013
In records released recently by the Mississippi Department of Revenue, gaming revenue in 2012 showed an increase of $12 million over 2011. That stopped a streak of four consecutive years where gaming revenues dropped by an average of about $160 million per year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs