Mississippi stops slide in casino revenues – sort of
by Frank Brown
Published: January 31,2013
In records released recently by the Mississippi Department of Revenue, gaming revenue in 2012 showed an increase of $12 million over 2011. That stopped a streak of four consecutive years where gaming revenues dropped by an average of about $160 million per year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life