Mississippi stops slide in casino revenues – sort of
by Frank Brown
Published: January 31,2013
In records released recently by the Mississippi Department of Revenue, gaming revenue in 2012 showed an increase of $12 million over 2011. That stopped a streak of four consecutive years where gaming revenues dropped by an average of about $160 million per year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections