Superintendents association backs HB 890 legislation
Published: January 31,2013
“The Mississippi Association of School Superintendents recognizes that Gov. Bryant has a sincere interest in improving the reading and math skills of the students in public education in Mississippi. Through his Education Works program as described in House Bill 890, the Governor has created a focus on the reading and math program of every school in the state and has created standards that will in time improve the dropout rate and graduation rate for our students.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders