Superintendents association backs HB 890 legislation
Published: January 31,2013
“The Mississippi Association of School Superintendents recognizes that Gov. Bryant has a sincere interest in improving the reading and math skills of the students in public education in Mississippi. Through his Education Works program as described in House Bill 890, the Governor has created a focus on the reading and math program of every school in the state and has created standards that will in time improve the dropout rate and graduation rate for our students.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions