Accountants make news
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
David Miller, CPA, has been reappointed to the Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy by Gov. Phil Bryant to a five-year term. Miller is currently serving on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Auditing Standards Board, and is past president of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He currently serves as president of Nail McKinney Professional Association, where he is a shareholder of the firm.
Miller is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, and currently resides in Tupelo with his wife, Ellen.
In addition, Nail McKinney has promoted Josh Hutcheson, CPA, Matthew Oaks, CPA, and Amanda Spencer, CPA, to senior accountant. Hutcheson is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of accountancy and a master of taxation. A native of Booneville, he currently resides with his wife, Kelly Williams Hutcheson, in Tupelo.
Oaks is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of accountancy and a master of taxation. A native of Booneville, Oaks joined the firm’s New Albany office in 2010.
Spencer earned her bachelor of accountancy from Mississippi State University and her master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi. A native of Houston, she currently resides with her husband, Justin, and their daughter, Lily, in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center