Accountants make news
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
David Miller, CPA, has been reappointed to the Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy by Gov. Phil Bryant to a five-year term. Miller is currently serving on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Auditing Standards Board, and is past president of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He currently serves as president of Nail McKinney Professional Association, where he is a shareholder of the firm.
Miller is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, and currently resides in Tupelo with his wife, Ellen.
In addition, Nail McKinney has promoted Josh Hutcheson, CPA, Matthew Oaks, CPA, and Amanda Spencer, CPA, to senior accountant. Hutcheson is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of accountancy and a master of taxation. A native of Booneville, he currently resides with his wife, Kelly Williams Hutcheson, in Tupelo.
Oaks is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of accountancy and a master of taxation. A native of Booneville, Oaks joined the firm’s New Albany office in 2010.
Spencer earned her bachelor of accountancy from Mississippi State University and her master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi. A native of Houston, she currently resides with her husband, Justin, and their daughter, Lily, in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager