Accountants make news
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
David Miller, CPA, has been reappointed to the Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy by Gov. Phil Bryant to a five-year term. Miller is currently serving on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Auditing Standards Board, and is past president of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He currently serves as president of Nail McKinney Professional Association, where he is a shareholder of the firm.
Miller is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, and currently resides in Tupelo with his wife, Ellen.
In addition, Nail McKinney has promoted Josh Hutcheson, CPA, Matthew Oaks, CPA, and Amanda Spencer, CPA, to senior accountant. Hutcheson is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of accountancy and a master of taxation. A native of Booneville, he currently resides with his wife, Kelly Williams Hutcheson, in Tupelo.
Oaks is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor of accountancy and a master of taxation. A native of Booneville, Oaks joined the firm’s New Albany office in 2010.
Spencer earned her bachelor of accountancy from Mississippi State University and her master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi. A native of Houston, she currently resides with her husband, Justin, and their daughter, Lily, in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey