Association elects directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Attractions Association has elected its 2013 board of directors. The elected officers are: Louis Skrmetta of Pan Isles Inc./Ship Island Excursions, retaining his seat as president; Rhonda Roberts of Gulfport Premium Outlets first vice president/advertising and public relations;’ Janice Jones of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention and Visitors Bureau, second vice president/membership; Nancilee Bodine of Bodine Pottery, treasurer; Sonja Gillis of the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; and, Tom Becker of the Mississippi Charter Boat Captains Association, past president.
Three new members are: Denny Mecham of the Ohr O’Keefe Museum of Art; Rachael Austin of South Coast Paddling Company; and, Robin Krohn-David of the Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker