Association elects directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Attractions Association has elected its 2013 board of directors. The elected officers are: Louis Skrmetta of Pan Isles Inc./Ship Island Excursions, retaining his seat as president; Rhonda Roberts of Gulfport Premium Outlets first vice president/advertising and public relations;’ Janice Jones of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention and Visitors Bureau, second vice president/membership; Nancilee Bodine of Bodine Pottery, treasurer; Sonja Gillis of the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; and, Tom Becker of the Mississippi Charter Boat Captains Association, past president.
Three new members are: Denny Mecham of the Ohr O’Keefe Museum of Art; Rachael Austin of South Coast Paddling Company; and, Robin Krohn-David of the Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act