Association elects directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Attractions Association has elected its 2013 board of directors. The elected officers are: Louis Skrmetta of Pan Isles Inc./Ship Island Excursions, retaining his seat as president; Rhonda Roberts of Gulfport Premium Outlets first vice president/advertising and public relations;’ Janice Jones of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention and Visitors Bureau, second vice president/membership; Nancilee Bodine of Bodine Pottery, treasurer; Sonja Gillis of the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; and, Tom Becker of the Mississippi Charter Boat Captains Association, past president.
Three new members are: Denny Mecham of the Ohr O’Keefe Museum of Art; Rachael Austin of South Coast Paddling Company; and, Robin Krohn-David of the Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that