Association elects directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Attractions Association has elected its 2013 board of directors. The elected officers are: Louis Skrmetta of Pan Isles Inc./Ship Island Excursions, retaining his seat as president; Rhonda Roberts of Gulfport Premium Outlets first vice president/advertising and public relations;’ Janice Jones of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention and Visitors Bureau, second vice president/membership; Nancilee Bodine of Bodine Pottery, treasurer; Sonja Gillis of the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; and, Tom Becker of the Mississippi Charter Boat Captains Association, past president.
Three new members are: Denny Mecham of the Ohr O’Keefe Museum of Art; Rachael Austin of South Coast Paddling Company; and, Robin Krohn-David of the Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State