Association elects directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Attractions Association has elected its 2013 board of directors. The elected officers are: Louis Skrmetta of Pan Isles Inc./Ship Island Excursions, retaining his seat as president; Rhonda Roberts of Gulfport Premium Outlets first vice president/advertising and public relations;’ Janice Jones of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention and Visitors Bureau, second vice president/membership; Nancilee Bodine of Bodine Pottery, treasurer; Sonja Gillis of the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, secretary; and, Tom Becker of the Mississippi Charter Boat Captains Association, past president.
Three new members are: Denny Mecham of the Ohr O’Keefe Museum of Art; Rachael Austin of South Coast Paddling Company; and, Robin Krohn-David of the Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)