BankPlus promotes Williams
BankPlus has promoted Karma Williams to senior vice president in the bank’s Private Client Group. Williams has over 25 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for 12 years. A native of Madden, she holds a bachelor of science degree in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi and is a graduate of the Louisiana State University School of Banking.
In the community, Williams serves as a member of the Junior League of Jackson, Women’s Fund of Mississippi and Panther Creek Homeowners Association. She has served as a board member of the Assisi Learning Center and was recently named one of Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women of 2012 by the Mississippi Business Journal.
Williams and her husband, Scott, have two daughters, Parker and Swayze.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar