BankPlus promotes Williams
BankPlus has promoted Karma Williams to senior vice president in the bank’s Private Client Group. Williams has over 25 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for 12 years. A native of Madden, she holds a bachelor of science degree in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi and is a graduate of the Louisiana State University School of Banking.
In the community, Williams serves as a member of the Junior League of Jackson, Women’s Fund of Mississippi and Panther Creek Homeowners Association. She has served as a board member of the Assisi Learning Center and was recently named one of Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women of 2012 by the Mississippi Business Journal.
Williams and her husband, Scott, have two daughters, Parker and Swayze.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds