BankPlus promotes Williams
BankPlus has promoted Karma Williams to senior vice president in the bank’s Private Client Group. Williams has over 25 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for 12 years. A native of Madden, she holds a bachelor of science degree in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi and is a graduate of the Louisiana State University School of Banking.
In the community, Williams serves as a member of the Junior League of Jackson, Women’s Fund of Mississippi and Panther Creek Homeowners Association. She has served as a board member of the Assisi Learning Center and was recently named one of Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women of 2012 by the Mississippi Business Journal.
Williams and her husband, Scott, have two daughters, Parker and Swayze.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62