BankPlus promotes Williams
BankPlus has promoted Karma Williams to senior vice president in the bank’s Private Client Group. Williams has over 25 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for 12 years. A native of Madden, she holds a bachelor of science degree in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi and is a graduate of the Louisiana State University School of Banking.
In the community, Williams serves as a member of the Junior League of Jackson, Women’s Fund of Mississippi and Panther Creek Homeowners Association. She has served as a board member of the Assisi Learning Center and was recently named one of Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women of 2012 by the Mississippi Business Journal.
Williams and her husband, Scott, have two daughters, Parker and Swayze.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month