Bridge repair project finished ahead of schedule
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
RANKIN COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has issued an update on the Airport Road bridge in Rankin County, and the news is good.
Earlier this week, crews began making repairs on the Airport Road bridge over the westbound lanes of I-20. Work on this project was expected to continue for one week, but are already completed.
“I would like to thank the traveling public for their patience while crews worked on the bridge, and I am pleased that crews completed the repairs ahead of schedule,” said Central District Transportation Commissioner Dick Hall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations