Bridge repair project finished ahead of schedule
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
RANKIN COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has issued an update on the Airport Road bridge in Rankin County, and the news is good.
Earlier this week, crews began making repairs on the Airport Road bridge over the westbound lanes of I-20. Work on this project was expected to continue for one week, but are already completed.
“I would like to thank the traveling public for their patience while crews worked on the bridge, and I am pleased that crews completed the repairs ahead of schedule,” said Central District Transportation Commissioner Dick Hall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren