Bridge repair project finished ahead of schedule
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
RANKIN COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has issued an update on the Airport Road bridge in Rankin County, and the news is good.
Earlier this week, crews began making repairs on the Airport Road bridge over the westbound lanes of I-20. Work on this project was expected to continue for one week, but are already completed.
“I would like to thank the traveling public for their patience while crews worked on the bridge, and I am pleased that crews completed the repairs ahead of schedule,” said Central District Transportation Commissioner Dick Hall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey