Bridge repair project finished ahead of schedule
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
RANKIN COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has issued an update on the Airport Road bridge in Rankin County, and the news is good.
Earlier this week, crews began making repairs on the Airport Road bridge over the westbound lanes of I-20. Work on this project was expected to continue for one week, but are already completed.
“I would like to thank the traveling public for their patience while crews worked on the bridge, and I am pleased that crews completed the repairs ahead of schedule,” said Central District Transportation Commissioner Dick Hall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet