Bridge repair project finished ahead of schedule
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
RANKIN COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has issued an update on the Airport Road bridge in Rankin County, and the news is good.
Earlier this week, crews began making repairs on the Airport Road bridge over the westbound lanes of I-20. Work on this project was expected to continue for one week, but are already completed.
“I would like to thank the traveling public for their patience while crews worked on the bridge, and I am pleased that crews completed the repairs ahead of schedule,” said Central District Transportation Commissioner Dick Hall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015