Hassell added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
Dr. Bradley Hassell, M.D., is a new provider to Behavioral Health Services of Singing River Health System. He received his medical degree from University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham, Ala. Hassell completed his residency in adult psychiatry as well as a fellowship in forensic psychiatry at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He is board certified in adult psychiatry.
Since 1998, Hassell has worked in various locations in Mobile and south Mississippi with his practice concentrating in geriatric psychiatry. Hassell provides psychiatric consultation at various nursing facilities, structured outpatient programs and on the med-psych inpatient unit for Singing River Health System Behavioral Health Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62