Hassell added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
Dr. Bradley Hassell, M.D., is a new provider to Behavioral Health Services of Singing River Health System. He received his medical degree from University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham, Ala. Hassell completed his residency in adult psychiatry as well as a fellowship in forensic psychiatry at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He is board certified in adult psychiatry.
Since 1998, Hassell has worked in various locations in Mobile and south Mississippi with his practice concentrating in geriatric psychiatry. Hassell provides psychiatric consultation at various nursing facilities, structured outpatient programs and on the med-psych inpatient unit for Singing River Health System Behavioral Health Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge