Hassell added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
Dr. Bradley Hassell, M.D., is a new provider to Behavioral Health Services of Singing River Health System. He received his medical degree from University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham, Ala. Hassell completed his residency in adult psychiatry as well as a fellowship in forensic psychiatry at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He is board certified in adult psychiatry.
Since 1998, Hassell has worked in various locations in Mobile and south Mississippi with his practice concentrating in geriatric psychiatry. Hassell provides psychiatric consultation at various nursing facilities, structured outpatient programs and on the med-psych inpatient unit for Singing River Health System Behavioral Health Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House