Hassell added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
Dr. Bradley Hassell, M.D., is a new provider to Behavioral Health Services of Singing River Health System. He received his medical degree from University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham, Ala. Hassell completed his residency in adult psychiatry as well as a fellowship in forensic psychiatry at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He is board certified in adult psychiatry.
Since 1998, Hassell has worked in various locations in Mobile and south Mississippi with his practice concentrating in geriatric psychiatry. Hassell provides psychiatric consultation at various nursing facilities, structured outpatient programs and on the med-psych inpatient unit for Singing River Health System Behavioral Health Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option