Hassell added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
Dr. Bradley Hassell, M.D., is a new provider to Behavioral Health Services of Singing River Health System. He received his medical degree from University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham, Ala. Hassell completed his residency in adult psychiatry as well as a fellowship in forensic psychiatry at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He is board certified in adult psychiatry.
Since 1998, Hassell has worked in various locations in Mobile and south Mississippi with his practice concentrating in geriatric psychiatry. Hassell provides psychiatric consultation at various nursing facilities, structured outpatient programs and on the med-psych inpatient unit for Singing River Health System Behavioral Health Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn