Hospital honors service
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with January anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Award recipients include: Cynthia Davis, one year; Sandra Lott of Mendenhall, one year; Virginia Crozier of Pearl, 10 years; Jenika Williams of Brandon, one year; Chana Johnson of Jackson, one year; Ella Thomas of Bolton, 15 years; Sherri Proctor of Brandon, 15 years; Renee Todd of Clinton, 15 years; Carnelia McAllister of Lena, 30 years; Kathryn Boyer of Hattiesburg, one year; Marie Davis of Brandon, 15 years; Debbie Jenkins of Pearl, 20 years; Sarah Ballow of Hazlehurst, one year; Betty Hammett of Brandon, one year; Marilyn Bailey of Brandon, one year; Charles Givens of Jackson, one year; Robert Mendrop of Edwards, one year; Charles Stevens of Pearl, 30 years; and, Alisha Oliphant of Jackson, one year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015