Hospital honors service
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with January anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Award recipients include: Cynthia Davis, one year; Sandra Lott of Mendenhall, one year; Virginia Crozier of Pearl, 10 years; Jenika Williams of Brandon, one year; Chana Johnson of Jackson, one year; Ella Thomas of Bolton, 15 years; Sherri Proctor of Brandon, 15 years; Renee Todd of Clinton, 15 years; Carnelia McAllister of Lena, 30 years; Kathryn Boyer of Hattiesburg, one year; Marie Davis of Brandon, 15 years; Debbie Jenkins of Pearl, 20 years; Sarah Ballow of Hazlehurst, one year; Betty Hammett of Brandon, one year; Marilyn Bailey of Brandon, one year; Charles Givens of Jackson, one year; Robert Mendrop of Edwards, one year; Charles Stevens of Pearl, 30 years; and, Alisha Oliphant of Jackson, one year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal