Hospital honors service
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with January anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Award recipients include: Cynthia Davis, one year; Sandra Lott of Mendenhall, one year; Virginia Crozier of Pearl, 10 years; Jenika Williams of Brandon, one year; Chana Johnson of Jackson, one year; Ella Thomas of Bolton, 15 years; Sherri Proctor of Brandon, 15 years; Renee Todd of Clinton, 15 years; Carnelia McAllister of Lena, 30 years; Kathryn Boyer of Hattiesburg, one year; Marie Davis of Brandon, 15 years; Debbie Jenkins of Pearl, 20 years; Sarah Ballow of Hazlehurst, one year; Betty Hammett of Brandon, one year; Marilyn Bailey of Brandon, one year; Charles Givens of Jackson, one year; Robert Mendrop of Edwards, one year; Charles Stevens of Pearl, 30 years; and, Alisha Oliphant of Jackson, one year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs