Hospital honors service
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with January anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Award recipients include: Cynthia Davis, one year; Sandra Lott of Mendenhall, one year; Virginia Crozier of Pearl, 10 years; Jenika Williams of Brandon, one year; Chana Johnson of Jackson, one year; Ella Thomas of Bolton, 15 years; Sherri Proctor of Brandon, 15 years; Renee Todd of Clinton, 15 years; Carnelia McAllister of Lena, 30 years; Kathryn Boyer of Hattiesburg, one year; Marie Davis of Brandon, 15 years; Debbie Jenkins of Pearl, 20 years; Sarah Ballow of Hazlehurst, one year; Betty Hammett of Brandon, one year; Marilyn Bailey of Brandon, one year; Charles Givens of Jackson, one year; Robert Mendrop of Edwards, one year; Charles Stevens of Pearl, 30 years; and, Alisha Oliphant of Jackson, one year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three