Kasper chosen as director
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
Chase Kasper will become the director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s Office of Technology Development, effective Feb. 1. Before accepting the Southern Miss post, Kasper served as associate director of the Office of Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer at Mississippi State University. He has been involved with technology licensing, intellectual property management and technology transfer in a university environment for almost 10 years. Prior to his work in a university setting Kasper spent more than 13 years honing his skills in the private sector. His experience includes successfully managing multi-million dollar product lines, product planning and execution, assessing partnership opportunities, designing corporate identity guidelines, developing international pricing structures, launching new products and assessing customer requirements and meeting customer satisfaction goals.
A native of Oxford, Kasper received his bachelor of business administration and MBA degrees from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge