Kasper chosen as director
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
Chase Kasper will become the director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s Office of Technology Development, effective Feb. 1. Before accepting the Southern Miss post, Kasper served as associate director of the Office of Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer at Mississippi State University. He has been involved with technology licensing, intellectual property management and technology transfer in a university environment for almost 10 years. Prior to his work in a university setting Kasper spent more than 13 years honing his skills in the private sector. His experience includes successfully managing multi-million dollar product lines, product planning and execution, assessing partnership opportunities, designing corporate identity guidelines, developing international pricing structures, launching new products and assessing customer requirements and meeting customer satisfaction goals.
A native of Oxford, Kasper received his bachelor of business administration and MBA degrees from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program