Kasper chosen as director
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
Chase Kasper will become the director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s Office of Technology Development, effective Feb. 1. Before accepting the Southern Miss post, Kasper served as associate director of the Office of Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer at Mississippi State University. He has been involved with technology licensing, intellectual property management and technology transfer in a university environment for almost 10 years. Prior to his work in a university setting Kasper spent more than 13 years honing his skills in the private sector. His experience includes successfully managing multi-million dollar product lines, product planning and execution, assessing partnership opportunities, designing corporate identity guidelines, developing international pricing structures, launching new products and assessing customer requirements and meeting customer satisfaction goals.
A native of Oxford, Kasper received his bachelor of business administration and MBA degrees from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete