Kasper chosen as director
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
Chase Kasper will become the director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s Office of Technology Development, effective Feb. 1. Before accepting the Southern Miss post, Kasper served as associate director of the Office of Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer at Mississippi State University. He has been involved with technology licensing, intellectual property management and technology transfer in a university environment for almost 10 years. Prior to his work in a university setting Kasper spent more than 13 years honing his skills in the private sector. His experience includes successfully managing multi-million dollar product lines, product planning and execution, assessing partnership opportunities, designing corporate identity guidelines, developing international pricing structures, launching new products and assessing customer requirements and meeting customer satisfaction goals.
A native of Oxford, Kasper received his bachelor of business administration and MBA degrees from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor