Kasper chosen as director
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 1,2013
Chase Kasper will become the director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s Office of Technology Development, effective Feb. 1. Before accepting the Southern Miss post, Kasper served as associate director of the Office of Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer at Mississippi State University. He has been involved with technology licensing, intellectual property management and technology transfer in a university environment for almost 10 years. Prior to his work in a university setting Kasper spent more than 13 years honing his skills in the private sector. His experience includes successfully managing multi-million dollar product lines, product planning and execution, assessing partnership opportunities, designing corporate identity guidelines, developing international pricing structures, launching new products and assessing customer requirements and meeting customer satisfaction goals.
A native of Oxford, Kasper received his bachelor of business administration and MBA degrees from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term