MSS taps Vance
Methodist Senior Services has selected Christie Vance as the new vice-president for finance and will serve as the CFO for Methodist Senior Services in Tupelo. Vance is a 14-year veteran employee with MSS, serving as director of accounting and Interim vice president for finance on two occasions. Prior to joining MSS, Vance was an accountant with Watkins Ward and Stafford, CPA, and worked on the MSS audit for four years.
Vance received her bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi. She is married to Cory Vance and they have two daughters, Abby, 11, and Olivia, 5. She is active in her local church serving as Sunday School teacher and on the building and activities committees. In her spare time she enjoys running, reading and baseball.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- City, state to hold second sale of tax-forfeited property
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections