MSS taps Vance
Methodist Senior Services has selected Christie Vance as the new vice-president for finance and will serve as the CFO for Methodist Senior Services in Tupelo. Vance is a 14-year veteran employee with MSS, serving as director of accounting and Interim vice president for finance on two occasions. Prior to joining MSS, Vance was an accountant with Watkins Ward and Stafford, CPA, and worked on the MSS audit for four years.
Vance received her bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi. She is married to Cory Vance and they have two daughters, Abby, 11, and Olivia, 5. She is active in her local church serving as Sunday School teacher and on the building and activities committees. In her spare time she enjoys running, reading and baseball.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62