MSS taps Vance
Methodist Senior Services has selected Christie Vance as the new vice-president for finance and will serve as the CFO for Methodist Senior Services in Tupelo. Vance is a 14-year veteran employee with MSS, serving as director of accounting and Interim vice president for finance on two occasions. Prior to joining MSS, Vance was an accountant with Watkins Ward and Stafford, CPA, and worked on the MSS audit for four years.
Vance received her bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi. She is married to Cory Vance and they have two daughters, Abby, 11, and Olivia, 5. She is active in her local church serving as Sunday School teacher and on the building and activities committees. In her spare time she enjoys running, reading and baseball.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again