MSS taps Vance
Methodist Senior Services has selected Christie Vance as the new vice-president for finance and will serve as the CFO for Methodist Senior Services in Tupelo. Vance is a 14-year veteran employee with MSS, serving as director of accounting and Interim vice president for finance on two occasions. Prior to joining MSS, Vance was an accountant with Watkins Ward and Stafford, CPA, and worked on the MSS audit for four years.
Vance received her bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi. She is married to Cory Vance and they have two daughters, Abby, 11, and Olivia, 5. She is active in her local church serving as Sunday School teacher and on the building and activities committees. In her spare time she enjoys running, reading and baseball.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases