MSS taps Vance
Methodist Senior Services has selected Christie Vance as the new vice-president for finance and will serve as the CFO for Methodist Senior Services in Tupelo. Vance is a 14-year veteran employee with MSS, serving as director of accounting and Interim vice president for finance on two occasions. Prior to joining MSS, Vance was an accountant with Watkins Ward and Stafford, CPA, and worked on the MSS audit for four years.
Vance received her bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi. She is married to Cory Vance and they have two daughters, Abby, 11, and Olivia, 5. She is active in her local church serving as Sunday School teacher and on the building and activities committees. In her spare time she enjoys running, reading and baseball.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million