New kiosks make for a better visit at sports hall
by Frank Brown
Published: February 1,2013
The Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum (http://msfame.com) in Jackson is full of stories — and now it has a new way to tell them.
The first of four new kiosks is operational, and three more are scheduled to be online by the end of this week, said Rick Cleveland, the museum’s executive director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders