New kiosks make for a better visit at sports hall
by Frank Brown
Published: February 1,2013
The Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum (http://msfame.com) in Jackson is full of stories — and now it has a new way to tell them.
The first of four new kiosks is operational, and three more are scheduled to be online by the end of this week, said Rick Cleveland, the museum’s executive director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force