New kiosks make for a better visit at sports hall
by Frank Brown
Published: February 1,2013
The Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum (http://msfame.com) in Jackson is full of stories — and now it has a new way to tell them.
The first of four new kiosks is operational, and three more are scheduled to be online by the end of this week, said Rick Cleveland, the museum’s executive director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow