New kiosks make for a better visit at sports hall
by Frank Brown
Published: February 1,2013
The Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum (http://msfame.com) in Jackson is full of stories — and now it has a new way to tell them.
The first of four new kiosks is operational, and three more are scheduled to be online by the end of this week, said Rick Cleveland, the museum’s executive director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones