Peavey marker erected
Hartley Peavey, founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics, now has a marker on the Historic Mississippi Blues Trail. In addition, the Mississippi Arts and Entertainment Center honored Peavey with a bronze on the Walk of Fame at Dumont Plaza in downtown Meridian.
Peavey heads one of the world’s largest and most diversified manufacturers of musical-instrument and professional-audio products, boasting more than 180 patents, a product line exceeding 2,000 products, and distribution in 136 countries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete