Peavey marker erected
Hartley Peavey, founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics, now has a marker on the Historic Mississippi Blues Trail. In addition, the Mississippi Arts and Entertainment Center honored Peavey with a bronze on the Walk of Fame at Dumont Plaza in downtown Meridian.
Peavey heads one of the world’s largest and most diversified manufacturers of musical-instrument and professional-audio products, boasting more than 180 patents, a product line exceeding 2,000 products, and distribution in 136 countries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm