Peavey marker erected
Hartley Peavey, founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics, now has a marker on the Historic Mississippi Blues Trail. In addition, the Mississippi Arts and Entertainment Center honored Peavey with a bronze on the Walk of Fame at Dumont Plaza in downtown Meridian.
Peavey heads one of the world’s largest and most diversified manufacturers of musical-instrument and professional-audio products, boasting more than 180 patents, a product line exceeding 2,000 products, and distribution in 136 countries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency