Simmons, Young promoted
Helen Simmons has been promoted to vice president of accounting with Telapex Inc. She came to Telapex in 1994 as accounting manager and in March 1997 was promoted to director of accounting. Simmons received her master of accountancy from Millsaps College and her certified public accountant license for the State of Mississippi.
Also, Kimberly Young has been promoted to director of human resources. She began her career with Telapex in 1999 after her graduation from Mississippi University for Women where she received her bachelor of science in family and human development that year. Young went back to school for the next several months before returning Telapex in 2000. Since then she has held the positions of payroll and benefits administrator, human resources supervisor, employee benefits manager and manager of payroll and benefits.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy