Simmons, Young promoted
Helen Simmons has been promoted to vice president of accounting with Telapex Inc. She came to Telapex in 1994 as accounting manager and in March 1997 was promoted to director of accounting. Simmons received her master of accountancy from Millsaps College and her certified public accountant license for the State of Mississippi.
Also, Kimberly Young has been promoted to director of human resources. She began her career with Telapex in 1999 after her graduation from Mississippi University for Women where she received her bachelor of science in family and human development that year. Young went back to school for the next several months before returning Telapex in 2000. Since then she has held the positions of payroll and benefits administrator, human resources supervisor, employee benefits manager and manager of payroll and benefits.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program