Simmons, Young promoted
Helen Simmons has been promoted to vice president of accounting with Telapex Inc. She came to Telapex in 1994 as accounting manager and in March 1997 was promoted to director of accounting. Simmons received her master of accountancy from Millsaps College and her certified public accountant license for the State of Mississippi.
Also, Kimberly Young has been promoted to director of human resources. She began her career with Telapex in 1999 after her graduation from Mississippi University for Women where she received her bachelor of science in family and human development that year. Young went back to school for the next several months before returning Telapex in 2000. Since then she has held the positions of payroll and benefits administrator, human resources supervisor, employee benefits manager and manager of payroll and benefits.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal