Gov. Phil Bryant to be in Natchez for von Drehle announcement
Published: February 4,2013
Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant will be in Natchez Tuesday as part of an economic announcement.
Bryant will be joined by state and local officials and representatives from von Drehle Corp. of Hickory, N.C., which recently bought the former Mississippi River Pulp property.
Plans for the facility will be unveiled at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Von Drehle, which provides paper products to commercial and industrial consumers nationwide, expects to create at least 100 new jobs.
Von Drehle will manufacture paper products formerly produced by Mississippi River Pulp as well as its own product lines.
Von Drehle has operations in North Carolina, Nevada and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option