Gov. Phil Bryant to be in Natchez for von Drehle announcement
by Associated Press
Published: February 4,2013
Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant will be in Natchez Tuesday as part of an economic announcement.
Bryant will be joined by state and local officials and representatives from von Drehle Corp. of Hickory, N.C., which recently bought the former Mississippi River Pulp property.
Plans for the facility will be unveiled at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Von Drehle, which provides paper products to commercial and industrial consumers nationwide, expects to create at least 100 new jobs.
Von Drehle will manufacture paper products formerly produced by Mississippi River Pulp as well as its own product lines.
Von Drehle has operations in North Carolina, Nevada and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county