Gov. Phil Bryant to be in Natchez for von Drehle announcement
Published: February 4,2013
Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant will be in Natchez Tuesday as part of an economic announcement.
Bryant will be joined by state and local officials and representatives from von Drehle Corp. of Hickory, N.C., which recently bought the former Mississippi River Pulp property.
Plans for the facility will be unveiled at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Von Drehle, which provides paper products to commercial and industrial consumers nationwide, expects to create at least 100 new jobs.
Von Drehle will manufacture paper products formerly produced by Mississippi River Pulp as well as its own product lines.
Von Drehle has operations in North Carolina, Nevada and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love