Gov. Phil Bryant to be in Natchez for von Drehle announcement
by Associated Press
Published: February 4,2013
Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant will be in Natchez Tuesday as part of an economic announcement.
Bryant will be joined by state and local officials and representatives from von Drehle Corp. of Hickory, N.C., which recently bought the former Mississippi River Pulp property.
Plans for the facility will be unveiled at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Von Drehle, which provides paper products to commercial and industrial consumers nationwide, expects to create at least 100 new jobs.
Von Drehle will manufacture paper products formerly produced by Mississippi River Pulp as well as its own product lines.
Von Drehle has operations in North Carolina, Nevada and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center