Bomgar reports hefty year-over-year revenue growth
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2013
JACKSON — Bomgar reports a strong finish to fiscal year 2012, with 34 percent revenue growth year over year.
Celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2013, Bomgar plans further expansion in the EMEA and Pacific regions, in addition to significantly increasing market share in the U.S.
With more than 6,500 customers worldwide, Bomgar is used by help desks and support centers in more than 65 different countries to access and fix remote computers and mobile devices. Bomgar added nearly 800 new customers last year, including Dell, HP, ING Bank, Intel, L’Oréal, New York Public Library, Pennsylvania State University, the City and County of San Francisco, Red Hat, Siemens, the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, and Yum! Brands.
Bomgar also expanded its EMEA headquarters in Marlow, England, and established an office in Singapore to support its rapidly growing international customer base. In EMEA alone, Bomgar increased year over year revenue by 45 percent in 2012, adding accounts across various sectors, including education, local government, financial services, hospitality and pharmaceutical.
“I am proud that after a decade in the software market, we’re still able to report such outstanding growth,” said Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement