Bradley Arant named best law firm in state
JACKSON — Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP has been recognized as the Mississippi “Firm of the Year” in the inaugural U.S. Benchmark Litigation Awards.
It was also named the top firm in the South for its appellate and general commercial litigation practices. Winners were honored at an awards ceremony in New York City.
In addition to receiving multiple top honors, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings was on the short list of nominees for insurance and securities in the South.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that