Bradley Arant named best law firm in state
JACKSON — Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP has been recognized as the Mississippi “Firm of the Year” in the inaugural U.S. Benchmark Litigation Awards.
It was also named the top firm in the South for its appellate and general commercial litigation practices. Winners were honored at an awards ceremony in New York City.
In addition to receiving multiple top honors, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings was on the short list of nominees for insurance and securities in the South.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout