Bradley Arant named best law firm in state
JACKSON — Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP has been recognized as the Mississippi “Firm of the Year” in the inaugural U.S. Benchmark Litigation Awards.
It was also named the top firm in the South for its appellate and general commercial litigation practices. Winners were honored at an awards ceremony in New York City.
In addition to receiving multiple top honors, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings was on the short list of nominees for insurance and securities in the South.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Nullification and interposition
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections