Bradley Arant named best law firm in state
JACKSON — Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP has been recognized as the Mississippi “Firm of the Year” in the inaugural U.S. Benchmark Litigation Awards.
It was also named the top firm in the South for its appellate and general commercial litigation practices. Winners were honored at an awards ceremony in New York City.
In addition to receiving multiple top honors, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings was on the short list of nominees for insurance and securities in the South.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow