Bradley Arant named best law firm in state
JACKSON — Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP has been recognized as the Mississippi “Firm of the Year” in the inaugural U.S. Benchmark Litigation Awards.
It was also named the top firm in the South for its appellate and general commercial litigation practices. Winners were honored at an awards ceremony in New York City.
In addition to receiving multiple top honors, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings was on the short list of nominees for insurance and securities in the South.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran