Casino chooses local firm for data protection/recovery
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Tags: casino, cloud, computer, convention, data protection, disaster preparedness, disaster recovery, gamble, gambler, gambling, gaming, hardware, hospitality, hotel, inforamtion technology, lodging, meeting, restaurant, softeware, tourisdt, tourism, visitor
BRANDON and BILOXI — The Solutions TEAM, a Brandon-based IT services outsourcing and cloud-based data protection solutions provider, has been selected by Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel in Biloxi to provide cloud-based data protection and disaster recovery solutions and services.
“After a thorough analysis of all available alternatives, including software and online backup solutions, we believe The Solutions TEAM and their cloud-based data protection solutions and services will provide much-needed off-site backup of our critical data for a significantly lower cost of ownership,” said Claude Russell, Treasure Bay director of information technology.
“More and more businesses, particularly those responsible for large amounts of critical data, are realizing that cloud-based protection solutions deliver unprecedented security and value,” said Todd Gooden, The Solutions TEAM’s CEO. “We are uniquely positioned to help businesses in the gaming, hospitality and medical industries, among others, spend less capital on hardware, software and maintenance costs in return for greater protection from any type of disaster. The business case for switching to cloud data protection is very real.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur