Casino chooses local firm for data protection/recovery
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Tags: casino, cloud, computer, convention, data protection, disaster preparedness, disaster recovery, gamble, gambler, gambling, gaming, hardware, hospitality, hotel, inforamtion technology, lodging, meeting, restaurant, softeware, tourisdt, tourism, visitor
BRANDON and BILOXI — The Solutions TEAM, a Brandon-based IT services outsourcing and cloud-based data protection solutions provider, has been selected by Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel in Biloxi to provide cloud-based data protection and disaster recovery solutions and services.
“After a thorough analysis of all available alternatives, including software and online backup solutions, we believe The Solutions TEAM and their cloud-based data protection solutions and services will provide much-needed off-site backup of our critical data for a significantly lower cost of ownership,” said Claude Russell, Treasure Bay director of information technology.
“More and more businesses, particularly those responsible for large amounts of critical data, are realizing that cloud-based protection solutions deliver unprecedented security and value,” said Todd Gooden, The Solutions TEAM’s CEO. “We are uniquely positioned to help businesses in the gaming, hospitality and medical industries, among others, spend less capital on hardware, software and maintenance costs in return for greater protection from any type of disaster. The business case for switching to cloud data protection is very real.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal