Corps chooses Hengst
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Thomas L. Hengst has recently been chosen as the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers’ chief of river operations at the Vicksburg District. Prior to his new appointment, Hengst served as the chief of flood control and hydropower. He has also held the positions of project manager and senior project manager in the programs, projects and management section. He began his career at the Vicksburg District as a cost engineer.
Hengst is a native of Sharkey County and grew up in Rolling Fork. He received his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. He is a registered professional engineer and professional land surveyor in the State of Mississippi.
He and his wife, Pamela, are the parents of three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal