Corps chooses Hengst
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Thomas L. Hengst has recently been chosen as the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers’ chief of river operations at the Vicksburg District. Prior to his new appointment, Hengst served as the chief of flood control and hydropower. He has also held the positions of project manager and senior project manager in the programs, projects and management section. He began his career at the Vicksburg District as a cost engineer.
Hengst is a native of Sharkey County and grew up in Rolling Fork. He received his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. He is a registered professional engineer and professional land surveyor in the State of Mississippi.
He and his wife, Pamela, are the parents of three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO