Douglas gets PRIDE
Hattiesburg Clinic recently selected Marcia Douglas, mammography tech for The Breast Center, as the PRIDE of Hattiesburg Clinic Employee of the Quarter for the fourth quarter of 2012. She was selected from over 250 nominations this quarter.
Douglas has been a Hattiesburg Clinic employee since June 1992. She started as an X-ray/imaging tech and became a mammography tech in May 2001.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015