Douglas gets PRIDE
Hattiesburg Clinic recently selected Marcia Douglas, mammography tech for The Breast Center, as the PRIDE of Hattiesburg Clinic Employee of the Quarter for the fourth quarter of 2012. She was selected from over 250 nominations this quarter.
Douglas has been a Hattiesburg Clinic employee since June 1992. She started as an X-ray/imaging tech and became a mammography tech in May 2001.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion