Douglas gets PRIDE
Hattiesburg Clinic recently selected Marcia Douglas, mammography tech for The Breast Center, as the PRIDE of Hattiesburg Clinic Employee of the Quarter for the fourth quarter of 2012. She was selected from over 250 nominations this quarter.
Douglas has been a Hattiesburg Clinic employee since June 1992. She started as an X-ray/imaging tech and became a mammography tech in May 2001.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar