Douglas gets PRIDE
Hattiesburg Clinic recently selected Marcia Douglas, mammography tech for The Breast Center, as the PRIDE of Hattiesburg Clinic Employee of the Quarter for the fourth quarter of 2012. She was selected from over 250 nominations this quarter.
Douglas has been a Hattiesburg Clinic employee since June 1992. She started as an X-ray/imaging tech and became a mammography tech in May 2001.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams