Firm welcomes Hardin
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Bradley Hardin recently joined the CPA firm of Eubank Betts Hirn Wood, PLLC as a staff accountant. He is a graduate of Mississippi College where he received a bachelor of science in business administration – accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month