Firm welcomes Hardin
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Bradley Hardin recently joined the CPA firm of Eubank Betts Hirn Wood, PLLC as a staff accountant. He is a graduate of Mississippi College where he received a bachelor of science in business administration – accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable