Hoskins named GM
Gulf Coast casino veteran Jim Hoskins has been named the general manager of Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, soon to be the Golden Nugget Biloxi. Chris Latil, senior director of finance, had served as interim general manager.
A Pascagoula native, Hoskins was general manager of Grand Casino Gulfport and Harrah’s New Orleans. He also worked at the Beau Rivage Resort & Casino and Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November