Hoskins named GM
Gulf Coast casino veteran Jim Hoskins has been named the general manager of Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, soon to be the Golden Nugget Biloxi. Chris Latil, senior director of finance, had served as interim general manager.
A Pascagoula native, Hoskins was general manager of Grand Casino Gulfport and Harrah’s New Orleans. He also worked at the Beau Rivage Resort & Casino and Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino