Hoskins named GM
Gulf Coast casino veteran Jim Hoskins has been named the general manager of Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, soon to be the Golden Nugget Biloxi. Chris Latil, senior director of finance, had served as interim general manager.
A Pascagoula native, Hoskins was general manager of Grand Casino Gulfport and Harrah’s New Orleans. He also worked at the Beau Rivage Resort & Casino and Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation