Hoskins named GM
Gulf Coast casino veteran Jim Hoskins has been named the general manager of Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, soon to be the Golden Nugget Biloxi. Chris Latil, senior director of finance, had served as interim general manager.
A Pascagoula native, Hoskins was general manager of Grand Casino Gulfport and Harrah’s New Orleans. He also worked at the Beau Rivage Resort & Casino and Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery