Hoskins named GM
Gulf Coast casino veteran Jim Hoskins has been named the general manager of Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, soon to be the Golden Nugget Biloxi. Chris Latil, senior director of finance, had served as interim general manager.
A Pascagoula native, Hoskins was general manager of Grand Casino Gulfport and Harrah’s New Orleans. He also worked at the Beau Rivage Resort & Casino and Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi