Hospital thanks employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with January anniversary dates for their years of service. Charles Stevens of Pearl and Carnelia McAllister of Ludlow were both recognized for providing 30 years of service. Stevens is a member of the MSH Campus Police Department, and McAllister is a social work supervisor.
Also recognized was Debbie Jenkins of Pearl, who has worked at Mississippi State Hospital for 20 years. She is a mental health technician.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs