Hospital thanks employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with January anniversary dates for their years of service. Charles Stevens of Pearl and Carnelia McAllister of Ludlow were both recognized for providing 30 years of service. Stevens is a member of the MSH Campus Police Department, and McAllister is a social work supervisor.
Also recognized was Debbie Jenkins of Pearl, who has worked at Mississippi State Hospital for 20 years. She is a mental health technician.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits