Hospital thanks employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with January anniversary dates for their years of service. Charles Stevens of Pearl and Carnelia McAllister of Ludlow were both recognized for providing 30 years of service. Stevens is a member of the MSH Campus Police Department, and McAllister is a social work supervisor.
Also recognized was Debbie Jenkins of Pearl, who has worked at Mississippi State Hospital for 20 years. She is a mental health technician.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three