Hospital thanks employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with January anniversary dates for their years of service. Charles Stevens of Pearl and Carnelia McAllister of Ludlow were both recognized for providing 30 years of service. Stevens is a member of the MSH Campus Police Department, and McAllister is a social work supervisor.
Also recognized was Debbie Jenkins of Pearl, who has worked at Mississippi State Hospital for 20 years. She is a mental health technician.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency