Hospital thanks employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with January anniversary dates for their years of service. Charles Stevens of Pearl and Carnelia McAllister of Ludlow were both recognized for providing 30 years of service. Stevens is a member of the MSH Campus Police Department, and McAllister is a social work supervisor.
Also recognized was Debbie Jenkins of Pearl, who has worked at Mississippi State Hospital for 20 years. She is a mental health technician.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal